ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Navy uncaged FSR on adidas USA. Lol nobody wants em?
**** that I'm done with the uncaged, they just look bad on my wide foot. Ready to cancel my MCs & Navys from RRS. Olive gradients are a letdown. All the 1.0s drying up. It's getting too real out here for my habit. 
frown.gif

nerd.gif

Props, copped. Do you think those are going to be gradients? Hope not.

Last edited:
Mannn im salty about those TAMU PE. I saw the tweet late because im at work, got on, started checking sizes. Saw they had 12.5, carted, had to create an account. When i went back i tried to see if they had 11.5 since thats the biggest size i can fit and they did, but then i got carr jacked.

Still got the 12.5 but if they dont sell and i cant find a trade im screwed lol

Mannn im salty about those TAMU PE. I saw the tweet late because im at work, got on, started checking sizes. Saw they had 12.5, carted, had to create an account. When i went back i tried to see if they had 11.5 since thats the biggest size i can fit and they did, but then i got carr jacked.

Still got the 12.5 but if they dont sell and i cant find a trade im screwed lol
I aint gonna lie to you fam. I think I cart jacked you. Just copped the 11.5 a min or two ago. I hate it had to be a fellow NTer. Take this prop

Last edited:
I aint gonna lie to you fam. I think I cart jacked you. Just copped the 11.5 a min or two ago. I hate it had to be a fellow NTer. Take this prop

Damn homie but id rather it be you than some random. Hopefully these move like the other PE or ill be pissed with this big *** shoe lol

Just saw the poll, thought I was the only one who wasnt impressed by the Rio colorways

Gladly skipping over any gradient knit until them '17 ones 
pimp.gif

Turns out better for my pocket too lol
It's almost the same split of like em / hate em like the MCs

Anyone ever pre-order boosts off sneakerchamps on eBay before launch? $280 for Olympic pack seems ok for something I will probably take an L on... thoughts?

Anyone ever pre-order boosts off sneakerchamps on eBay before launch? $280 for Olympic pack seems ok for something I will probably take an L on... thoughts?
Never pre-ordered any shoes on eBay before, but as long as they refund you if they don't get the sneakers and your willing to pay that much why not. Think this Olympic pack will sell out relatively quick here in the US. Only the Bronze was sitting on adc UK.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom