ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It has to do w/ transactions. If you link to an outside sale, whichever platform the shoe is being sold on bares responsibility for that transaction. If NT allowed people to sell on the forum, they would then be semi-responsible for those transactions, some goes for OOPs. Even though it's not a profitable transaction, it's still money changing hands.

NT is a forum and has no control over users or user supplied data. The same way Google has no control over users. It's a means to an end.

I never actually thought about NT being liable. I know there are watch forums out there where the members buy/sell both real and replica watches knowingly. So I'm not following the logic.

So what you are sayin is, if a deal went south and someone wanted to sue the other person, they could loop NT in because they provided the platform that connected the two parties? And we all know, the lawyers go after the deep pockets. Not for their clients, but for their own settlements.... So then NT would or could be held liable?

But we could post links to said sites for others to eat free of reprocess ions?

Again, not hating. Just wanting to understand the thought process.

Nah I don't know if there'd technically be any real legal liability on NT's part but I've seen Meth mention before that the logic behind it is they don't want to foster transactions on here due to the high likelihood of scamming.

I'm not saying I agree & I don't know the true reasons behind it all, this is just what I've gathered. Covering their @sses & trying to protect the "community".

Last edited:
i think technically, NT doesn't even like links posted, no?
idk.. some threads say that , others dont
Nah I don't know if there'd technically be any real legal liability on NT's part but I've seen Meth mention before that the logic behind it is they don't want to foster transactions on here due to the high likelihood of scamming.

I'm not saying I agree & I don't know the true reasons behind it all, this is just what I've gathered. Covering their @sses & trying to protect the "community".
thx and interesting.. appreciate you going back and forth with me

There is a buying/selling forum on NT and any buying/selling outside of that is against the rules of NT and you will be warned at the very least for breaking that rule.

The logic being that mods can monitor that forum and handle(ban) users who are scamming. Transactions taking place in any random thread are harder to monitor and keep track of. Many years back there would be scammers of all sorts going into threads of hyped up releases taking advantage of noobs desperation to obtain said hyped release. Every week there used to be a thread of "so and so scammed me, NT please help" and it would clog up the board. Plus theres no way to prove you sent anyone money based on random advertisments in random threads. If you make an agreement in the b/s forum its monitored and updated with transaction details. Its not about liability its NTs response to the rampant scamming that was going on here back in the day.

There is a buying/selling forum on NT and any buying/selling outside of that is against the rules of NT and you will be warned at the very least for breaking that rule.

The logic being that mods can monitor that forum and handle(ban) users who are scamming. Transactions taking place in any random thread are harder to monitor and keep track of. Many years back there would be scammers of all sorts going into threads of hyped up releases taking advantage of noobs desperation to obtain said hyped release. Every week there used to be a thread of "so and so scammed me, NT please help" and it would clog up the board. Plus theres no way to prove you sent anyone money based on random advertisments in random threads. If you make an agreement in the b/s forum its monitored and updated with transaction details. Its not about liability its NTs response to the rampant scamming that was going on here back in the day.

Just saw the poll, thought I was the only one who wasnt impressed by the Rio colorways

Gladly skipping over any gradient knit until them '17 ones 
pimp.gif

Turns out better for my pocket too lol

I've been wearing mine for the past week as well and I must say Uncaged are the more comfortable of the two. Still a fan of both since they do have a different silhouette.

I don't get the irritation (Lisfranc joint) as often as I do with some caged UB pairs in the image below.
View media item 2119405

The only discomfort I do have is in the heel collar seam as most have experienced. However a taller ankle sock seems to alleviate that problem.
have the same irritation. Wondering is it cos of the size tag.

Uncaged boost are ugly, MCs are ugly, new olives are a joke

Just wanted to be the one to do that on this page since it's happened on every other one

Definitely not the JDs. Those have a carbon fiber like aesthetic on the cages. Dat creams though.. Too bad it's only in January 2017.

Uncaged boost are ugly, MCs are ugly, new olives are a joke

Just wanted to be the one to do that on this page since it's happened on every other one
Definitely not the JDs. Those have a carbon fiber like aesthetic on the cages. Dat creams though.. Too bad it's only in January 2017.
what the hell did i just miss here?

haha thinking the same thing. Are those black 1.0?
This link was posted a couple days ago: http://www.tgw.com/adidas-mens-ultr...2004&CID=PLA&gclid=CJnVhZ29m84CFQtnfgod61oOMw

These sites are the same company, and like so many other sites, they're using the wrong images. Just read the Q&As on the site I've posted. They state the black pair are BB3909. Obviously, the whites aren't as pictured either.

Back
Top Bottom