ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never pre-ordered any shoes on eBay before, but as long as they refund you if they don't get the sneakers and your willing to pay that much why not. Think this Olympic pack will sell out relatively quick here in the US. Only the Bronze was sitting on adc UK.
it was sitting but my order got cancelled. And I placed order when it was out immediately.

I just saw on Instagram that Finish Line Del Amo just got a full size run in of the Multicolor UB so if you live near there and still weren't able to cop your size yet, it's worth stopping in. These MC 2.0s have been flying off the shelves like crazy and almost instantly sell out online every time. Maybe you'll get lucky!

that Texas A&M pair is cool, but im gunna pretend like I didnt even that see that "drop" :lol:

better que all the "man i need those A&M's, im a huge super fan, 25 year alum, been needing those since day 1, Go Aggies!!!!" posts, even though none of us knew about them.

Last edited:
Patiently waiting with my wife for her medical tests
#lupussucks
Straight fire. Nice to see others here appreciating the MC 2.0. They are definitely my favorite gradients to date and one of my favorite colorways in general. And sorry about your wife, man. Hope everything goes well today.

Straight fire. Nice to see others here appreciating the MC 2.0. They are definitely my favorite gradients to date and one of my favorite colorways in general. And sorry about your wife, man. Hope everything goes well today.

I'm a big fan of these, and thank you.

These, "in order for me to be right, someone else has to be wrong" opinions over shoes, sound like amateur hour.

lol those mc ub 2.0s look fruity as hell. Anyone who thinks they fire, are straight tripping

Thanks for the meaningful feedback smh - I still don't get why people can't express their opinions without putting down others who have different opinions.

IMHO - MC 2.0 are dope - period.

See it wasn't that hard.

Yea right. If these were sitting, no one would want them. They're almost as ugly as the solar reds
The thing is, there have been people here, that have been looking forward to them (myself included) prior to any knowledge (or even caring) if they would sit or not. Some have even since changed their stance (against them) once they've had them in hand.

There's just a distinction between not liking a shoe, and blanket statements on everyone else that likes something you don't. You're gonna tend to catch more static with the latter.

Patiently waiting with my wife for her medical tests
#lupussucks
Beautiful on feet, i guess i'd be using thiner socks than what you're wearing if i want them to fit me though D:  , hope your wife its alright 

Last edited:
Yea right. If these were sitting, no one would want them. They're almost as ugly as the solar reds
I personally dont like the MC but no need to broadcast it and feel like attacking people who wants them. Let them get what they want. And the reason why its not sitting because a lot of people wants it.

High horse, you're using a blanket statement that doesn't apply to this shoe. This isn't a Don c that is only bought because hype. Yeah these sold out, but hardly go over retail.

And me personally, I own plenty of ultra boosts that had zero hype what so ever. My personal favorite (or one of) is the ash purple which hardly anyone even knows exist. I buy shoes I love.

Last edited:
Beautiful on feet, i guess i'd be using thiner socks than what you're wearing if i want them to fit me though D:  , hope your wife its alright 

These are starting to grow on me, just wish the MC pattern was more random and not uniform.

And sorry to hear about the wife, hope all is well.

Thanks fellas. Just the struggles of lupus. One of those instances where ya wish you could switch spots with them so they could live a healthy life and you handle the pains they go thru.

Back
Top Bottom