ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thanks for this, got my niece a pair of the women's pink/purple 1.0, if she had slight smaller feet could have saved myself another $20. Got myself the newer women's purple. Team small feet FTW!

Seriously why is it so hard to find good color ways in a men's 7-7.5/women's 8-8.5? MG, women's WW, CB 2.0, and multicolor ST is all the luck I've had. Most women's CW are way too loud for my taste (minus this newer purple and that mint).

laugh.gif
 yea that survey was floating around a couple weeks ago, basically them asking "so on a scale of 10 to 10, how much do you love ultra boost"

laugh.gif
 yea that survey was floating around a couple weeks ago, basically them asking "so on a scale of 10 to 10, how much do you love ultra boost"
There's a little more input than that.

They are even asking design issues on that survey which is great.

Hopefully they get good feedback/response and they give us an even more comfortable product.

Glad everyone got their gradient royals in. Hahah. I knew some of you would give in on those gradients if under retail.

Thanks for this, got my niece a pair of the women's pink/purple 1.0, if she had slight smaller feet could have saved myself another $20. Got myself the newer women's purple. Team small feet FTW!

Seriously why is it so hard to find good color ways in a men's 7-7.5/women's 8-8.5? MG, women's WW, CB 2.0, and multicolor ST is all the luck I've had. Most women's CW are way too loud for my taste (minus this newer purple and that mint).

PM me if you need a link for Size 7.5 grey mint.
I was able to get a small size from them for the miss.

Just got these in, probably my fav CW of the uncaged. First pair of women size boost. Compared fit to my solar reds and they are identical.

Folks that oop their GF/Wifey, do they feel UBs are too wide? Usually women's pairs (in general) are supposed to naturally fit a little more narrow.

Just got these in, probably my fav CW of the uncaged. First pair of women size boost. Compared fit to my solar reds and they are identical.

Folks that oop their GF/Wifey, do they feel UBs are too wide? Usually women's pairs (in general) are supposed to naturally fit a little more narrow.
I'm jealous, these are nice! It's hard to find a pair that will fit my size 10 UK male feet..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom