ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao just a bunch of herbs up in here. Where were ya'll before Yeezy wore a pair? Now you guys are acting like ub's are the greatest shoe of all time

Not sure if mentioned before but these athlete version of the Uncaged UB came with 4 different laces+tips.

Last edited:
i hope someone is buying their girl a volt pair and purple pair on SS with those prices and discount :smokin

Lucky girl just got mints in sat just cause. Full price at that. Right after I ordered I was like damn wth am I doing :lol: only pair she really wanted tho

Lmao just a bunch of herbs up in here. Where were ya'll before Yeezy wore a pair? Now you guys are acting like ub's are the greatest shoe of all time

Tbh I had no idea he wore them before I snagged my first core black. I always had just wanted 350s anyway, w/r/t the Yeezy influence, but I needed new beaters and heard UBs were mad comfy.

81.99 GBP for the royals..... Wasnt gonna cop anything until Bred 1s but man this was too good to pass up. Thanks to the original ganster who posted that

WHO cares I have been hearing about the comfort of UB's for a while so I gave the uncaged a try.  Didn't love the look but I loved the comfort now I am all in!

picked up the blue's from SS. I ordered a 10.5 since their size chart says UK10.5 = US11 and my true size is 10.5 US and most say .5 up on UBs.

My triple white mesh NMDs are an 11US and they fit tight. I know they are an oddity in the NMD world. But my original adidas tubular's are a 10.5US and fit perfectly. I'm an 11 in Roshes

if anyone has reference for sizing i know its been beaten to death in here but i still don't know my TTS :lol: i swear its an 11US because most of my Nikes are an 11 but 10.5 in adidas and 9.5 in chucks and 10M in clarks and 10.5 in newer jordans....11 in older jordans...11 in flyknit trainers

Thanks for any input

picked up the blue's from SS. I ordered a 10.5 since their size chart says UK10.5 = US11 and my true size is 10.5 US and most say .5 up on UBs.

My triple white mesh NMDs are an 11US and they fit tight. I know they are an oddity in the NMD world. But my original adidas tubular's are a 10.5US and fit perfectly. I'm an 11 in Roshes

if anyone has reference for sizing i know its been beaten to death in here but i still don't know my TTS :lol: i swear its an 11US because most of my Nikes are an 11 but 10.5 in adidas and 9.5 in chucks and 10M in clarks and 10.5 in newer jordans....11 in older jordans...11 in flyknit trainers

Thanks for any input

With regular UBs it's always stay true to size or go up half a size if you have wider feet or prefer a little toe room

Got some boston boost.
80 bucks canadian I figured why not?

My gripe is the upper is like 1980s pegasus construction.
Too cheap for the rest of the shoe.

I do like the firmer feeling over the ubs for standing around in tho.

Thanks for any input

With regular UBs it's always stay true to size or go up half a size if you have wider feet or prefer a little toe room

true to what size has always been my issue. I am a 10.5 in "most" adidas and an 11 in nike. As stated my NMD mesh are an 11 and fit tight i should have got an 11.5 in them honestly but my tubulars are a 10.5 and fit perfect....so i went in the middle

Back
Top Bottom