ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dammit lol I told myself no new shoes for awhile...but the price on those Royals may be too good to pass up on 

they will fit godly with my new denim: 

CovHyHEXYAAkoKM.jpg

roll.gif

true to what size has always been my issue. I am a 10.5 in "most" adidas and an 11 in nike. As stated my NMD mesh are an 11 and fit tight i should have got an 11.5 in them honestly but my tubulars are a 10.5 and fit perfect....so i went in the middle

You should be good. tubulars have always ran really big while certain colorways in the Mesh NMDs tend to run small.

true to what size has always been my issue. I am a 10.5 in "most" adidas and an 11 in nike. As stated my NMD mesh are an 11 and fit tight i should have got an 11.5 in them honestly but my tubulars are a 10.5 and fit perfect....so i went in the middle

You should be good. tubulars have always ran really big while certain colorways in the Mesh NMDs tend to run small.

yeah thats why i was like eff it il go in the middle us 11

Thanks guys reps given

Here is some info I found when looking up TPU discoloration: 

Flexible polyester-based TPUs can be vulnerable to damage from fungi and bacteria. The enzymes present in microorganisms can split ester bonds causing the TPU to discolor and crack – thereby affecting load-bearing capabilities.

Yellowing of polymer materials is mainly due to degradation  reactions (thermal, photooxidation, radiation, oxidation). These reactions are chemical in nature, so  irreversible. You cannot make them "white" through using any kind of chemical substance, such as chlorine bleach and peroxides. Actually, these chemicals may worsen that discoloration, as they are oxidizing agents. If that "yellowing" is just an esthetical problem and there is no application functional failures, just use the product until it dies. But, if the discoloration is important, then it must be replaced by a new one. The original appearance cannot be recovered as degradation reactions are permanent and irreversible

Flexible polyester-based TPUs can be vulnerable to damage from fungi and bacteria. The enzymes present in microorganisms can split ester bonds causing the TPU to discolor and crack – thereby affecting load-bearing capabilities.

Yellowing of polymer materials is mainly due to degradation  reactions (thermal, photooxidation, radiation, oxidation). These reactions are chemical in nature, so  irreversible. You cannot make them "white" through using any kind of chemical substance, such as chlorine bleach and peroxides. Actually, these chemicals may worsen that discoloration, as they are oxidizing agents. If that "yellowing" is just an esthetical problem and there is no application functional failures, just use the product until it dies. But, if the discoloration is important, then it must be replaced by a new one. The original appearance cannot be recovered as degradation reactions are permanent and irreversible
Great post that explains a lot of what we've experienced.

Yellowing of polymer materials is mainly due to degradation 
reactions (thermal, photooxidation, radiation, oxidation). These reactions are chemical in nature, so irreversible. You cannot make them "white" through using any kind of chemical substance, such as chlorine bleach and peroxides. Actually, these chemicals may worsen that discoloration, as they are oxidizing agents. If that "yellowing" is just an esthetical problem and there is no application functional failures, just use the product until it dies. But, if the discoloration is important, then it must be replaced by a new one. The original appearance cannot be recovered as degradation reactions are permanent and irreversible

View media item 2121718

[h1]Don't know if anyone has see these?[/h1][h1][/h1]
Weird looking CW, considering all the new releases in the last few weeks. 
[h1]  [/h1]

Last edited:
Does anyone think Adidas or any US sites will restock the triple black and triple white uncaged even though they were LTD? I was able to cop a triple black UC on ADC when they first released and was really wanting to double up. I slept on the triple white UC when they dropped, but now I am regretting that.

Does anyone think Adidas or any US sites will restock the triple black and triple white uncaged even though they were LTD? I was able to cop a triple black UC on ADC when they first released and was really wanting to double up. I slept on the triple white UC when they dropped, but now I am regretting that.
What size do you need?

Back
Top Bottom