ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw the Silver Medals today on this older woman. I stopped her and said..."those are fresh let me check you out". Suffice to say I was impressed. I definitely do not like gradients, but the silver threading they used looked crazy from a distance in person. Pictures did nothing in my opinion to prepare for me what they looked like in person on foot. I was like...damn. They looked dope. 

Still they are gradients and I will pass.

i hope you don't own multicolors

when does the oly pack come out?
nah multicolors are garbage 
laugh.gif

I saw the Silver Medals today on this older woman. I stopped her and said..."those are fresh let me check you out". Suffice to say I was impressed. I definitely do not like gradients, but the silver threading they used looked crazy from a distance in person. Pictures did nothing in my opinion to prepare for me what they looked like in person on foot. I was like...damn. They looked dope. 

damn, an older lady was wearing the silver medals? Old like 50? Or is old 30 for you? Just curious

Loving the gold and silver pairs. Both will be copped if its relatively easy to obtain.

Lol some of you people and gradients...you basically said how much you like the shoe but won't cop only because they're gradients? Come on man haha 

Alright I can't ignore my want for the all white 1.0s (s77416) anymore. Slept on winnsports, who knows if they'll have my size again. Can anybody lead me to a size 10? Located in NYC if it matters. Just trying to slowly but surely cop all the OG jawns. Thanks in advance NT brethren.

damn, an older lady was wearing the silver medals? Old like 50? Or is old 30 for you? Just curious

Loving the gold and silver pairs. Both will be copped if its relatively easy to obtain.
I'm going to be 33 next month. She looked like she was at least 40+. I wasn't going to hassle her about where she got them she seemed in a hurry.

Alright I can't ignore my want for the all white 1.0s (s77416) anymore. Slept on winnsports, who knows if they'll have my size again. Can anybody lead me to a size 10? Located in NYC if it matters. Just trying to slowly but surely cop all the OG jawns. Thanks in advance NT brethren.
got my first pair and im officially hooked
mean.gif
Good luck to both of you 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info. I was thinking the gold would be $200 due to the leather cage so glad to know it's only $180. I was planning on just copping the silvers since they are fire, but now I'm considering copping the golds too. They are growing on me.

leather cage doesn't necessarily call for a price increase. Usually collabs get a price hike. 
That's what I thought, but you never know with Adidas lately. I was surprised the color pack uncaged LTDs that dropped were $200, especially the triple white since they are essentially the same as the other uncaged that initially dropped (besides the red and black color boost versions). I get the price hike for the triple red and triple black color boost versions, but the triple white was surprising being as the drop was not part of any collab.

Back
Top Bottom