ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The golds look so good and the leather hits are swaying me over the silvers. I might have to get both but it would be prudent for me to choose one originally.

kind of surprise we havnt seen any of the medal shoes pop up online somewhere yet. like ive said from the begining, the golds are a must :smokin

Anyone ever have issues with Jackrabbit? I placed an order for some Women's Volt UB's over two weeks ago on 7/20 and there has been no progress on the order besides my payment going through. It's been pending ever since. I emailed their service team 5 days ago and have not received a response. I figure that even if they were out of stock, they would have notified me by now...

kind of surprise we havnt seen any of the medal shoes pop up online somewhere yet. like ive said from the begining, the golds are a must
smokin.gif
are the olympics LTD?

I wish there was a better result today, losing 4-0 to Mainz after beating Barca was a let down.

Awesome shoe/practice kit combo. I loved that NB third practice stuff from last year. That teal/gray combo is one of my favorite things to wear.
Thanks man, but yeah that was brutal, but who schedules games that close together? Good tune up for Arsenal next week though

I wish there was a better result today, losing 4-0 to Mainz after beating Barca was a let down.

Awesome shoe/practice kit combo. I loved that NB third practice stuff from last year. That teal/gray combo is one of my favorite things to wear.
Bruh don't sweat the result today. Impossibly dumb to have scheduled a game ONE DAY after Barca. I'm bullish about our prospects this season. Top 4 is possible. 

Bruh don't sweat the result today. Impossibly dumb to have scheduled a game ONE DAY after Barca. I'm bullish about our prospects this season. Top 4 is possible. 
haha you guys really are delusional.

City with Pep, United with Jose, Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester... hell even West Ham might finish above you.

Thanks man, but yeah that was brutal, but who schedules games that close together? Good tune up for Arsenal next week though

You're both right, still a lot of positives for the season. I'm hoping they win the league, but that's a bit crazy. I'd be satisfied with top 4 and a deep run in the cups.

Anyone ever have issues with Jackrabbit? I placed an order for some Women's Volt UB's over two weeks ago on 7/20 and there has been no progress on the order besides my payment going through. It's been pending ever since. I emailed their service team 5 days ago and have not received a response. I figure that even if they were out of stock, they would have notified me by now...
They've shipped pretty quickly for me the two times I've ordered from them.  Hope they work out for you.

Where are you guys that these Olympic packs are popping up in stores already?

If anyone's able to proxy a bronze pair for me that'd be so awesome, just wanna lock em down

Where are you guys that these Olympic packs are popping up in stores already?

If anyone's able to proxy a bronze pair for me that'd be so awesome, just wanna lock em down
it was out in Europe at the beginning of Aug. But I guess all swept up. Prolly gotta wait for 17 Aug for US release

They've shipped pretty quickly for me the two times I've ordered from them.  Hope they work out for you.
yep think it's shipped just that there's no confirmation email. Their customers service takes time to respond. That was what happened to me. But item reached me safe and sound. That's all that matters

via Ultraboost IG

Matte silver heel looks dull. I'd wanna see a custom of keeping the outline of the heel metallic silver then black heel with metallic silver letters.
idk where these matte silver pairs are coming from...are they customs or factory errors or what?

Finished these a couple days ago but been busy this weekend. Like the way they came out. Def stiffened up a little but doesnt bother me at all. Big thanks to the members who shared their experiences painting knit with me.

Also they go perfectly with our new softball hats we got this week
laugh.gif

WE WANT SOME ANKLES ANKLES, sorry sorry I meant on fooot on foot 

Back
Top Bottom