ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2125871 via Ultraboost IG

Matte silver heel looks dull. I'd wanna see a custom of keeping the outline of the heel metallic silver then black heel with metallic silver letters.

Oohh, that silver and black. Raider Nation :smile:

Must... resist. If it was OG knit, my wallet would 100 percent be out $180.

Last edited:

UB Lineup
Nice lineup you have there! How are you liking the Multicolors in person? The part of the Multicolors you have pictured is my favorite part of the shoe. At first glance or in pictures the primeknit in the back of the shoe looks pure white, but in person it is completely different. I love how in the back heel collar the white primeknit wrapping along the back and back sides is not fully white, but has little bits of multicolor weave threaded throughout. Adidas really nailed it with the MC 2.0 in my opinion.

Nice lineup you have there! How are you liking the Multicolors in person? The part of the Multicolors you have pictured is my favorite part of the shoe. At first glance or in pictures the primeknit in the back of the shoe looks pure white, but in person it is completely different. I love how in the back heel collar the white primeknit wrapping along the back and back sides is not fully white, but has little bits of multicolor weave threaded throughout. Adidas really nailed it with the MC 2.0 in my opinion.
Thank you!

I'm loving them. I agree with everything you stated about them. They're so crisp and clean. 

I really dig the one pic I've seen of them uncaged...the lace job is bad in the pic but the potential is definitely there....uncaging them reveals such a dope part of the MC pattern, I'm tempted to do it....

Thank you!

I'm loving them. I agree with everything you stated about them. They're so crisp and clean. 

I really dig the one pic I've seen of them uncaged...the lace job is bad in the pic but the potential is definitely there....uncaging them reveals such a dope part of the MC pattern, I'm tempted to do it....
I agree! The uncaged version of the Multicolors do look pretty sick. You should cop another pair to uncage if you can find one so you can have one uncaged, one not
happy.gif
I personally copped a few pairs of the MC 2.0 since they are probably my favorite UB colorway to date. Had to have backups!

I like the Olympic Pack but the Gold/Bronze are too similar to the CB. I just purchased a CB 1.0 for under retail and there amazing. The shape, the knit, I also like the mesh around the back.
The silver look nice on foot. Very clean. Also in retrospect, the Ultra Boost ALWAYS impress in person. Pics dont do this silhouette justice. But if the 3M (White), GITD (white/yellow) are releasing soon I would rather have those or hold off for the Navys/Greens. JMHO.
Nike Multicolor SMOKES adidas MC

If that pack was all OG knit I would be all over it. That gradient has saved me so much money this year. Thanks Adidas!!

In other news I went with my normal UB size in the uncaged and they fit perfect. They have just a little room from heel to toe, but that extra padding in the heel and how tight the rear of the shoe is makes them feel perfect. I tried .5 down before and they looked horrible on foot. I'm glad I gave them a second shot.

Last edited:
Finished these a couple days ago but been busy this weekend. Like the way they came out. Def stiffened up a little but doesnt bother me at all. Big thanks to the members who shared their experiences painting knit with me.

Also they go perfectly with our new softball hats we got this week
laugh.gif

nthat.gif
 Those are fresh. 

Back
Top Bottom