ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if other adidas colleges will be getting their own UBs released... UCLA, Baylor, etc

Last edited:
2017 fake szn is gonna be lit 
roll.gif

Anyone here know how the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Knit fit? I'm hearing TTS, .5 to a full size down? I have a slight wider foot and fit 10.5 in all Adidas (except prime knit stan smith, I'm a 10 in those).

And if someone can point me to the right direction of the black pair for under retail I'll appreciate it 
wink.gif

Anyone here know how the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Knit fit? I'm hearing TTS, .5 to a full size down? I have a slight wider foot and fit 10.5 in all Adidas (except prime knit stan smith, I'm a 10 in those).

And if someone can point me to the right direction of the black pair for under retail I'll appreciate it 
wink.gif
You probably won't find them under retail anywhere but if you have wider feet than def go only a half size down. 

They can be had for retail on the Y-3 site though.

HERE

per close up pics/video on their instagram, they looked used IMO. At least some of the pairs do 
definitely used actually. If you watch the video for the OG purps you can see a big hole on the boost on the sole of one of the pairs 

I wore my CB 2.0 today and they feel even better than my MC's.  I need to off some pairs of shoes I don't wear cause I need the Golds and the Silvers next week.  I am also copping a pair of solar reds, I have been infected by the boost

Round two Hollywood has a few pairs of different OG knits for sale. All for $200. OG whites, OG purp's, wool grey's, silvers and others. Variety of sizes also.
View media item 2127309
Good luck.

I'm guessing they don't do phone orders or ship ... I'd make that drive but almost sure they'll be gone by the time I get there. Hour drive for me...

man, how can you tell if they are DS or not? If its not mentioned, its used? I'll buy every pair of OG purp if those are new!

Yelp says it's a vintage and consignment shop. And the store's name says it all. Pre-owned!

Last edited:
There's a size 10 for under retail at Urbannecessities.com
I saw they had a 9.5 too but it's gone today.

And if someone can point me to the right direction of the black pair for under retail I'll appreciate it :wink:

Since they deleted my initial post, thinking I'm trying to resell but I'm just trying to share.

Go to sportsshoes for those grey mints.

Choose Standard shipping and also with the weak GBP it comes out a bit cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom