ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see alot of people selling off jordans to get ahold of more UBs. I definitley get it because the shoe is amazing. But how long do a pair of ultra boosts last?? They dont seem too durable?? Maybe im wrong? Or maybe you guys dont really care and will buy more pairs. 1 jordan=2 ultra boosts lol

man, how can you tell if they are DS or not? If its not mentioned, its used? I'll buy every pair of OG purp if those are new!
Round Two normally states if they're brand new. These definitely aren't, you can see some black stuff stuck on the boost on one of them.

Last edited:
I know there's an AlphaBounce thread already but any UB enthusiasts grab a pair yet? Wondering if I should pull the trigger? Feelin the OG pattern. 

I can't find it on airgoat. Any other website? I don't really trust ebay :/
I'm afraid releases like these don't really go to Airgoat, just like the brown ultraboost uncaged as well. Best bet is chinese forums. 

Here's the product code if it helps, S80258. I believe as well it's the only ultraboost that is not LTD, it's LGC (Legacy).

Last edited:

I'm afraid releases like these don't really go to Airgoat, just like the brown ultraboost uncaged as well. Best bet is chinese forums. 

Here's the product code if it helps, S80258. I believe as well it's the only ultraboost that is not LTD, it's LGC (Legacy).
thanks! repped. damn, I search on google and they are super limited. 

10.5 uncaged white

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/23896/adidas-ultra-boost-uncaged

dat price tho 
roll.gif

3-way tie between these:
Ouch I agree all 3 of those gradients are major eye-soars along with the teal ones with the neon pink laces. IMO, the best gradients are the Core Black 2.0, Triple Whites, Multicolor 2.0, Silver Medals, and Gold Medals. Those are the only gradients that I personally purchased (with the exception of the silver and gold medals, which I plan on copping when they drop).

Anybody got any tips on haggling for prices? I hear people talking about pp invoicing and what not. What do I need to do to make the deal sweeter for a seller?

IMO those white gradients aren't bad. I saw a womens pair at scheels a few months back. I would've copped if they were size 14 W :lol:

IMO those white gradients aren't bad. I saw a womens pair at scheels a few months back. I would've copped if they were size 14 W :lol:

The women's white/grey gradients are dope, the white heel cup makes them a lot nicer than the men's version w/ the grey heel.

They were always really hard to find in bigger sizes, don't think they went over women's 12

Last edited:

Here are the brown uncaged in a size 10.

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s...ed-primeknit-gr-44-uk-9-5/504289481-158-19359

And according to the seller (an adidas employee from Germany who bought them at the adidas employee Store) they are GR releasing next month!

Look good to me

Look good to me

Thank you very much for backing up my legit check.
Finally coped wool greys. So happy right now :smile:

Last edited:

I know there's an AlphaBounce thread already but any UB enthusiasts grab a pair yet? Wondering if I should pull the trigger? Feelin the OG pattern. 
I have one pair and I really like them. Especially for the price point. Hype has died down so you can pick up nearly every color for retail of just below.

Back
Top Bottom