ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anybody got any tips on haggling for prices? I hear people talking about pp invoicing and what not. What do I need to do to make the deal sweeter for a seller?
The goal is to save them money off what they would have paid in fees.  eBay will charge 10%, so a BIN sneaker at $200 will actually bring $180 to the seller.  So you would offer him somewhere around that amount via direct invoice.  Other platforms will have different fees than eBay, but that's a rough guideline.

Without the green on the heel these would be one of the best gradients. Very similar to MGs

Even with the green I don't mind em

ill try to remember to post a side by side of these and the mystery grey, very very similar. will likely sell my MG now that i have these.

The goal is to save them money off what they would have paid in fees.  eBay will charge 10%, so a BIN sneaker at $200 will actually bring $180 to the seller.  So you would offer him somewhere around that amount via direct invoice.  Other platforms will have different fees than eBay, but that's a rough guideline.
Word, thanks for the input. I'll see if I can get him to do something outside of ebay.

Also, I hadn't seen any yet, so this is news to me, but there are fake ASU/Cavs UBs out there. 
roll.gif
 @ the included Cavs hat

Since they deleted my initial post, thinking I'm trying to resell but I'm just trying to share.

Go to sportsshoes for those grey mints.

Choose Standard shipping and also with the weak GBP it comes out a bit cheaper.

Crappy website won't let me check out. Keeps saying order payment error.

I tried 3 different cards

Whats the easiest way to spot fake UBs? Im shocked theres a lot of them out there honestly.

Whats the easiest way to spot fake UBs? Im shocked theres a lot of them out there honestly.
Honestly it's a bit tough on some of the higher quality 1.0 ones with decent boost. Most of the time the boost looks insanely fake and blocky/square. And the overall shape of the shoe will be off.

Thats like saying you still own and rely on a vcr, you should set up a PP account (it's useful- just trying to help)

I know, I've been holding off. I need to just do it. They only have one pair left in my size though and I'm not sure I can set up a PP account while I'm working, maybe if they're still there when I get off work

Did anyone's orders from SS actually have DHL tracking? Mine shows no movement...

Yea I've been able to track mine since it got picked up in Leeds.

Unfortunately DHL doesn't deliver to PO Boxes, but the sorting facility called me yesterday to get a physical delivery address so mine should be showing up today

I cant let go of any of my UBs lol

I didn't buy any with the intention of reselling it was just too much lol I have 120 pairs of shoes idk if it's because I'm getting older or what but I just don't want all the clutter anymore need to unload.

I didn't buy any with the intention of reselling it was just too much lol I have 120 pairs of shoes idk if it's because I'm getting older or what but I just don't want all the clutter anymore need to unload.
I am in the same boat. I have several DS pair of UB sitting in the trunk of my car. I find myself always wearing the same two colorways (grey wools and OG whites).

I am in the same boat. I have several DS pair of UB sitting in the trunk of my car. I find myself always wearing the same two colorways (grey wools and OG whites).

Where's your car at right now? GPS coordinates please

Last edited:

I was thinking of letting go of my second pair of 3M's for a while then i changed my mind. Just couldn't do it.
I must admit, with the cream prices, it is tempting but I like to have the extra one since my creams are my most used UBs aside from CB1.0
Yeah, I dont have that much shoes...  Plus majority of my shoes are runners (asics/nb/saucony/nike) so I still keep everything on rotation since Im lucky enough to be able to wear them at work... 

Did anyone's orders from SS actually have DHL tracking? Mine shows no movement...
Mine didnt have any movement for the last 5 days, then this morning it was finally processed by DHL. Id say give it one more day, then contact them

Back
Top Bottom