ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
June 2nd

But yea I still would rather sell on GOAT compared to the scamming that people are always talking about from ebay. Plus I want that 150 seller rating where you don't have to post pictures.

I sell a lot on eBay, but if I decide to sell my creams is it worth creating an account on GOAT? Value wise you think I'd get more/ less selling on GOAT than eBay or are we talking pennies at the end of the day?

I sell a lot on eBay, but if I decide to sell my creams is it worth creating an account on GOAT? Value wise you think I'd get more/ less selling on GOAT than eBay or are we talking pennies at the end of the day?
You can always pull the listing and PP invoice on eBay.

They shouldn't have a problem because you can meet in the middle and save them money while making you more money by avoiding fees. Ive don't it a lot and never had a problem.
Unless the buyer suggests it they probably wouldn't feel comfortable doing that otherwise (from my experience). I'm torn though I want to have a second pair because I wear them so often.

Last edited:
I know I already posted these but was just putting them back in the box to go in the closet and had to snap 1 more pic
laugh.gif
. Too clean imo
Lookin good!
smokin.gif
 On feet pics with some good lighting would be very much appreciated.

Just an update here from yesterday's wash:

Left is the beater pair / Right is the DS pair

The washer method brought them (primeknit) back to life. Not sure how destructive it will be on the boost yellowing issue though.

I think UB's look great on AB. In fact, he makes the ones I passed on look great and get me ragreting not picking up a pair.
I regret passing on the Solar Reds and Oranges. Snagged a few of the Volts from Sweatshop at the tail end of the UB flourishing. Still kinda upset I didn't get a pair of the Royal 1.0s and 2 more pairs of OGs. 
ohwell.gif
 But, at least I got 2 pairs for the low. Can't beat that

BTW, did you get Rams season tickets? I ask because I just got done posting my Bucs vs. Rams tickets on the NFL Ticket Exchange

I regret passing on the Solar Reds and Oranges.
I, too, often regret passing on Solar Reds. 
ohwell.gif
Yeah ... I was getting spoiled. Between military discounts and places like SS, I wasn't going to pay more than $140ish for a pair. Them just over $100 come ups were the goods. In any case by the time I decided I actually wanted them, they were scarce and at places with no disco. 1st World problems ...

I wonder what my wife's size 6 creams would go for, no honey I don't know where you put your shoes

Last edited:
What size Solar Reds are you guys looking for? Theres a few on eBay in 11/11.5 that you can get for under retail.

I wonder what my wife's size 6 creams would go for, no honey I don't know where you put your shoes

Hahah too bad my fiancé couldn't give two sh*** about her sneaker 'collection'. I've tried with both GR and limited released from all brands she just doesn't care.

All my Jordan's collecting mad dust lately. I'm thinking of just keeping the '15 Chi's, AJ1xSB, and Oreo 4 and free up cash for whatevers

Size 12 but I could no-inner sole into some 11.5
Jump on it then. Switching to black laces immediately is a must though. 
Dang, they're the gradient solar reds. I got those with the super discount and uncaged them right out the box. I believe the guys who posted earlier are talking about the solar red 1.0

View media item 2043548

Google image search brought this up

1.0 knit pattern >>>>>>

Last edited:

Dang, they're the gradient solar reds. I got those with the super discount and uncaged them right out the box. I believe the guys who posted earlier are talking about the solar red 1.0

1.0 knit pattern >>>>>>
Oh yeah the 1.0 are wayyyyyyyyy better but Ive yet to see them pop up in my sizes. 

I know I already posted these but was just putting them back in the box to go in the closet and had to snap 1 more pic
laugh.gif
. Too clean imo
I've yet to do this still been super lazy but i will get to it. I was just looking at them the other day and love how the cage/heel cup has that matte black finish. 

1.0 knit pattern >>>>>>
Lol google pulling up @jpac1738's pic. 

I regret passing on the Solar Reds and Oranges. Snagged a few of the Volts from Sweatshop at the tail end of the UB flourishing. Still kinda upset I didn't get a pair of the Royal 1.0s and 2 more pairs of OGs. :\  But, at least I got 2 pairs for the low. Can't beat that

BTW, did you get Rams season tickets? I ask because I just got done posting my Bucs vs. Rams tickets on the NFL Ticket Exchange

Yeah, i regret not getting solar reds, oranges and volt. At the time, they were too bright for me, but i've slowly got over there wearing my volt FKR.

Yes, I have Rams season tickets. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom