ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i will tolerate pusha slander... 
Will or won't? 
grin.gif

lol why are you so mad at him?

:lol: Im not mad at him.....I just think hes an idiot. I **** with college dropout and that 1 time he was on punkd :lol: but thats about it. Mainly I dont get what his appeal is to people. Hes a jerk and believes hes better than. Only reason I got into ub was youtubers said how comfy they were and was able to cop whites for 150 on oneness for my 1st pair. Didnt even knw dude wore them. Basically imo hes the most overrated human ever.

^ lmao so you are mad at him.

j/k don't be mad at me

:lol:. Hell yeah thanks to you asking me why I dont like him I became so irrate thinking about why I dislike him that I now have a hole in my wall...... Thanks........ :rofl:

Last edited:
Anyone that talks down about King Push is crazy. There's certain things Kanye does that can have you roasting him or shaking your head but Push is just all around great hahah

laugh.gif
Im not mad at him.....I just think hes an idiot. I **** with college dropout and that 1 time he was on punkd
laugh.gif
but thats about it. Mainly I dont get what his appeal is to people. Hes a jerk and believes hes better than. Only reason I got into ub was youtubers said how comfy they were and was able to cop whites for 150 on oneness for my 1st pair. Didnt even knw dude wore them. Basically imo hes the most overrated human ever.
I remember that episode...  "I have to fly to Pa-Ri" 
roll.gif

Adidas has been signing all the right people. Pusha, 2 Chainz, Pharrell, Stan Smith, and finally Kanye. But imo, Kanye has had the biggest impact on the company's image. I don't think it was him, exclusively, that brought that style to the younger crowd, but he sure has pushed it.
I was walking about 15+ miles a day for about 2 weeks when I was in China. I only brought FK Racers and UBs. If I decided to wear my racers for a day, I would typically swap out to UBs around night time because the balls of my feet would hurt so bad (flat footed :frown: ). I've totally bought into the comfort hype behind these shoes :lol: It's not just the boost either, but the PK and silhouette as a whole. I got pureboosts, NMDs, and Yeezys too and they're nowhere near as comfy as UB.
Jordan 9s and XI le were the first numbered jays I remember having. I also had a couple Penny 2s, JKidds, and Diamond Turfs growing up. I'm 28 now but I've been into sneakers for literally as long as I can remember. I'm just very fortune that I grew up with a pretty privileged lifestyle and my parents were able to accommodate my childhood addiction to shoes and videogames.
Might wanna rethink the whole kanye thing my man. I dont know how old you are or how in tune you are with his fans.. But these young kids today look at kanye as if he is a messiah. Im not joking. There are kids out there that would die for kanye and his little disciple fans are more crazy than any fan out there when it comes to his music and especially style. They think he is the utmost innovator of our time. I know its sad. But he started all of this for adidas. This ultra boost thing was buzzing because kanye wore the shoes and then everyone started buying them. Now its to the point where the shoes are so popular that everyone is hopping on the boost. Pharrel has been on adidas for a while now..big sean also. But ever since kanye went to adidas its a game changer. A huge factor is that his shoe is called boost also...350 boost...ultra boost. People want the boost bro. In my opinion he created all this and im not even a fan of his. But he has a huge following. His name is what sells. This was all planned out by adidas and its working. Everyone rolled their eyes when kanye announced he was going to adidas. But now look at the success. All kanyes shoes are sold out. All his merch sold out. All the ultra boosts sold out on every site. Then create another shoe even more stylish with boost called the NMD...Get kylie jenner and other celebs to wear the shoe and its a wrap.

Last edited:
Repped for responses appreciate it fambs

It's funny I actually wore my black roshe to universal studios and felt fine after. I also play soccer and am very active. So shoes really don't make a huge difference to me unless they rub and give blisters. It's all subjective really so great to hear how people like things differently.

Any rumors about Adidas putting Ultra Boost on a bulkier silhouette? I love the comfort of Ultra Boost cushioning, but I'm a big dude with wide-ish feet, and I feel like the current models are not too flattering. And I'm not a huge fan of Primeknit; runs way too hot in my opinion.

Repped for responses appreciate it fambs

It's funny I actually wore my black roshe to universal studios and felt fine after. I also play soccer and am very active. So shoes really don't make a huge difference to me unless they rub and give blisters. It's all subjective really so great to hear how people like things differently.

you're most likely in much better shape than me, so thats that

Any rumors about Adidas putting Ultra Boost on a bulkier silhouette? I love the comfort of Ultra Boost cushioning, but I'm a big dude with wide-ish feet, and I feel like the current models are not too flattering. And I'm not a huge fan of Primeknit; runs way too hot in my opinion.
What about Crazylight Boosts? Never tried em on so I can't say how comfy they are but they've got Boost and are definitely bulkier

Bruh, Action Bronson wears them daily! YOu can't possibly have wider feet than him!

View media item 2129207
View media item 2129208
View media item 2129210
View media item 2129212

What about Crazylight Boosts? Never tried em on so I can't say how comfy they are but they've got Boost and are definitely bulkier
Love these for balling (the previous model anyway), but they don't feel nearly as plush as Ultra Boost. For me, Ultra Boost is the only version of Boost that is appreciably more comfortable than the average runner/trainer. Would love to have something similar to an Air Max 1 (maybe an EQT model) with Ultra Boost.

I'm def not nearly as big as Action Bronson, and my feet aren't nearly as wide as his...get that man some Air Force 1s

I still rock and enjoy my Ultra Boosts for comfort, but I don't always like my feet looking like some overstuffed burritos.

Wo
I think a lot of y'all are overstating his fashion influence because y'all don't venture in to the high end fashion world that much. But he def did not bring the distressed look back he just introduced it to the younger General pop crowd if you will.

The enlongated oversized distressed looks were being done in Europe long before Kanye latched on to it. He just shined the spotlight on the look and moved it forward because he is that polarizing.

His line is basically a fusion of athleisure wear, oversized, and distressed clothing none of which are original but he made it excessive because he is excessive
word.

I think UB's look great on AB. In fact, he makes the ones I passed on look great and get me ragreting not picking up a pair.

Back
Top Bottom