ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quote:

Thank you. I have oficially decided to quit school and pursue an archery career. I will represent the country that i was born in (S Korea) and will find a coach to help me pursue my dreams. My first step in this dream is to go to local Target and purchase a nerf bow and arrow set with a target board. I will meticulously practice every day for the next 4 years and you will see me on the Olympic podium with a bronze. I will receive my exclusive UBs so I can flex for the Gram once and sell immediately for $900. Thank you for your support.
Watched Olympic archery on TV randomly; apparently S Korea has been the most dominant country in archery like the past 30 years

Last edited:
I ordered some pairs and they missed 1 pair. I emailed them and they responded rather quickly (on a Sunday). Awaiting followup email, if they will send one.

You should definitely shoot them an email.
I once had a package of like 6 laces never show up at my door, emailed them and never got a reply. That was my last time buying anything from them. Not really an issue though as I'm kinda over the lace swaps.

I wouldn't be surprised if they stepped up their CS game after they started making the UB laces, they seem to have ramped up their whole operation lately.

How is Cream winning this new hype meter question??

I get that they're some people's favorite colorway of the UB but there's no way you'd be able to wear those year round and have it look as good as a Black or White pair 
alien.gif

Last edited:

I once had a package of like 6 laces never show up at my door, emailed them and never got a reply. That was my last time buying anything from them. Not really an issue though as I'm kinda over the lace swaps.

I wouldn't be surprised if they stepped up their CS game after they started making the UB laces, they seem to have ramped up their whole operation lately.
Dang that sucks. This isn't my first time buying from them and I never had a bad experience so we'll see if they send that pair that is missing.

I get that they're some people's favorite colorway of the UB but there's no way you'd be able to wear those year round and have it look as good as a Black or White pair 0]  

Although I want the creams. Black 1.0 and White 1.0 are gonna get copped 1st for me, they're gonna be the foundation of the collection.

Right but I can't really spend an extra $400 for 2 extra pairs to only get back $20 per pair, if that. Most often I end up just straight losing money on shipping when I do it.
frown.gif

I probably just suck at reselling and picking the right ones to resell
Yea sounds like you're not good at it.

Slurpee UB's the GOAT.

Last edited:
Right but I can't really spend an extra $400 for 2 extra pairs to only get back $20 per pair, if that. Most often I end up just straight losing money on shipping when I do it. :frown:

I probably just suck at reselling and picking the right ones to resell
No your correct. The only shoes CONSISTENTLY making cash in the resell market are Yeezys. Margins are thin on most UB's too, just collabs are worthwile reselling. Everything else is a struggle. Unless you have major cash flow/capitol to sit on and wait for the price your looking for. Only exclusive collabs from Jordan Brand (Don C, NY Public School 12's) are making profit, everything else is a struggle to make a solid profit on. When you account for your time, paypal/ebay fees, shipping/transportation, etc it dosent add up anymore. Reselling is a good way to turn pairs that no longer excite you/lightly used & you no longer wear & want to free up some funds for another model/new release. The 2008-14 reselling era is long gone.

No your correct. The only shoes CONSISTENTLY making cash in the resell market are Yeezys. Margins are thin on most UB's too, just collabs are worthwile reselling. Everything else is a struggle. Unless you have major cash flow/capitol to sit on and wait for the price your looking for. Only exclusive collabs from Jordan Brand (Don C, NY Public School 12's) are making profit, everything else is a struggle to make a solid profit on. When you account for your time, paypal/ebay fees, shipping/transportation, etc it dosent add up anymore. Reselling is a good way to turn pairs that no longer excite you/lightly used & you no longer wear & want to free up some funds for another model/new release. The 2008-14 reselling era is long gone.
Isnt is crazy how that time period was what seemed like a never ending storm. The nike air metallic 5s would not be sitting 3 years ago.

Last edited:
Man, I spent like 30 minutes in the NMD thread and really got to appreciate how nice is it over here in Boost-Thread-Land. Thanks for being so easy.

Gonna go get a slurpee and get back to my MG search

I get that they're some people's favorite colorway of the UB but there's no way you'd be able to wear those year round and have it look as good as a Black or White pair 0]  

Its insane. Black all the way. The black on the OG purp is sexy as hell. Can't beat it.

I really moved on from the Olympic pack. The amount of time since we first saw pics to now killed it for me. I can do without. WOuld have had me had it came out 2+ weeks ago.

How difficult of a pickup with the olympic pairs be? Debating whether to pay for pre-order on the gold ones or take my chances with manual method. 

EU ADC stock numbers are CRAZY low according to twitter
Yeah, these all might be tougher than originally thought.  However, it looks like silvers will be the easiest.

Just judging by who is releasing what, very few sites are releasing the Bronze while almost all will have the gold and silver.  Also, looking at the Footlocker release calendar, a ton of stores are carrying the Silver while only NINE, yes 9, stores in the country are carrying the Gold and Bronze.  One more note, only Finish Line is releasing the Bronze online of all the major footsites.

ADC stock numbers aside, bronze might be the toughest.

Back
Top Bottom