ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im 2 for 2 on orders from Sweatshop. Got these for under retail thanks to the 20% off code. They're gorgeous. If anyone wants proof that gradients can be nice these are it.

now the only question is which laces.

I think the 3M laces are the winner, especially once they light up. I love how the adidas logo is 3M also

I'm in love

Yeah, these all might be tougher than originally thought.  However, it looks like silvers will be the easiest.

Just judging by who is releasing what, very few sites are releasing the Bronze while almost all will have the gold and silver.  Also, looking at the Footlocker release calendar, a ton of stores are carrying the Silver while only NINE, yes 9, stores in the country are carrying the Gold and Bronze.  One more note, only Finish Line is releasing the Bronze online of all the major footsites.

ADC stock numbers aside, bronze might be the toughest.

Damn you're not lying, just checked the launch calendar thinking my mall was going to have the gold/ bronze and they have neither. NYC or nothing.

im 2 for 2 on orders from Sweatshop. Got these for under retail thanks to the 20% off code. They're gorgeous. If anyone wants proof that gradients can be nice these are it.

I think the 3M laces are the winner, especially once they light up. I love how the adidas logo is 3M also

I'm in love
I say stock laces

Last edited:
I just came across these pics of FAKE Gold Medals and I can't believe how much better the knit design on the fakes is compared to the authentic. They really threw little glitter pieces in the knit to make it pop. Why couldn't Adidas do this?? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Does anybody go  a full size up on UB? I'm a true (wide) 10.5, and I went up to an 11 for my UB. But I'm starting to think that an 11.5 could work for me. I'm located abroad, and, unfortunately, trying on is not an option. Any thoughts on this?

Also, these Grey/Mint joints are looking way better than the stock photos show. I immediately went to SS to check for availability. Sadly, none left in my size.

Congrats on the pickup.

I'm in love

Does anybody go  a full size up on UB? I'm a true (wide) 10.5, and I went up to an 11 for my UB. But I'm starting to think that an 11.5 could work for me. I'm located abroad, and, unfortunately, trying on is not an option. Any thoughts on this?

Also, these Grey/Mint joints are looking way better than the stock photos show. I immediately went to SS to check for availability. Sadly, none left in my size.

Congrats on the pickup.
If you have really wide feet and don't mind the little extra length in the toe it shouldn't be an issue for you. It's not unheard of for people to do this with UBs

I just came across these pics of FAKE Gold Medals and I can't believe how much better the knit design on the fakes is compared to the authentic. They really threw little glitter pieces in the knit to make it pop. Why couldn't Adidas do this?? 
mean.gif
Might just have to cop these instead of the real deal... save some funds and a headache.
nerd.gif
  Link?
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I don't think it's worth it, but if you don't mind the extra length go for it. 

Back
Top Bottom