ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ That's unfortunate but doesn't turn me off to them at all. I don't get all worked up about quality control issues unless it's something that clearly stands out when on feet. Ain't no one about to be holding their phone that close to my shoes lol

Still going for the Silver then Gold if I can

Last edited:
Hey Consortium gods, anyone ever seen the SNS Ultra Boost in a size 13 before?

From what I knew they only went up to 12.5 but I just found a 13 for the first time in a year of looking

^^^ That's unfortunate but doesn't turn me off to them at all. I don't get all worked up about quality control issues unless it's something that clearly stands out when on feet. Ain't no one about to be holding their phone that close to my shoes lol

Still going for the Silver then Gold if I can

I just hope it doesn't lead to it peeling and cracking with minimal wear. That's my concern more than anything else.

Hey Consortium gods, anyone ever seen the SNS Ultra Boost in a size 13 before?

From what I knew they only went up to 12.5 but I just found a 13 for the first time in a year of looking

he need to post more than two pictures. first time seeing a 13 also.

He got real defensive when I asked for more. Told me to call SNS LOL

:rofl:. Some sellers on there are straight ***. Had a couple dudes that get all offended. The funniest 1 was a dude who had a high number on his kicks. I offered like 25 less and dude went off and said 1 of the 10 ( :lol: ) people watching his listing would pay his ask..........couple days later dude accepted my offer but then sent an email saying if I didnt pay soon he would relist. It had only been 2 hours and I was working :rofl:. Idiot

Huge shout out to @Ashed  for hooking me up with some 1.0 Royals all the way from Bangkok. Really pumped about these. I don't hate all the gradients but it really surprised me how much better these look in hand then the Royal gradients. Also, I thought the heelcup was black but it seems to be a dark navy along with the lace tips which is a nice touch

Last edited:
Well he's not having my offer anyway LOL, I can swing 400~ not going up to 500 for SNS.

In other news if people are actually looking for the Grey City Sock send me a PM, found a place with 9.5 - 12 sitting in stock.

Huge shout out to @Ashed  for hooking me up with some 1.0 Royals all the way from Bangkok. Really pumped about these. I don't hate all the gradients but it really surprised me how much better these look in hand then the Royal gradients. Also, I thought the heelcup was black but it seems to be a dark navy along with the lace tips which is a nice touch
Goodness the 1.0 blues are so nice. Need a pair in my life

Well he's not having my offer anyway LOL, I can swing 400~ not going up to 500 for SNS.

In other news if people are actually looking for the Grey City Sock send me a PM, found a place with 9.5 - 12 sitting in stock.
Size 12... frickin tempting

The UB hype is real, no retailer around me has any colorways at all

Man, I spent like 30 minutes in the NMD thread and really got to appreciate how nice is it over here in Boost-Thread-Land. Thanks for being so easy.

Gonna go get a slurpee and get back to my MG search
I stopped going in there daily a long time ago. The pure NMD fans seems like they are the step-children of the Yeezy thread folk.

They pop their noses in here from time to time unfortunately.

Back before we got a plethora of CWs and gradients UBs, You had to dabble into NMDs for variety.

I think most people didn't understand the concept of the best BASE colorway vs best colorway
The answers don't really match the question. 

That being said, Creams used to be the best colorway to me. But the Mystery Grey has crept up and took that spot. I gotta stop using my MGs as my beaters. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

I stopped going in there daily a long time ago. The pure NMD fans seems like they are the step-children of the Yeezy thread folk.

They pop their noses in here from time to time unfortunately.

Back before we got a plethora of CWs and gradients UBs, You had to dabble into NMDs for variety.
Yeah I unsubscribed to that thread real quick once I got the vibe for the peeps in there 
laugh.gif

I dont understand why adidas has such bad quality controls, if they see the gold heel most likely will peel. why wont they fix it before releasing to the public. 

Back
Top Bottom