ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anybody go  a full size up on UB? I'm a true (wide) 10.5, and I went up to an 11 for my UB. But I'm starting to think that an 11.5 could work for me. I'm located abroad, and, unfortunately, trying on is not an option. Any thoughts on this?

Also, these Grey/Mint joints are looking way better than the stock photos show. I immediately went to SS to check for availability. Sadly, none left in my size.

Congrats on the pickup.

You can go to the other "SS" (sportsshoes.com) still under retail but not as big of a discount.

Might just have to cop these instead of the real deal... save some funds and a headache.
nerd.gif
  Link?
laugh.gif
You guys legit like those? Lol look like someone spilled their daughters glitter paint on them 

I really moved on from the Olympic pack. The amount of time since we first saw pics to now killed it for me. I can do without. WOuld have had me had it came out 2+ weeks ago.
Yup same thing happened to me over the weekend when SNS had some glamour shots of them. Those gradients just ruin everything.

Dang i really want them qweamths (creams with a lisp). Can anyone verify that the creams look better in hand than they already do in pics???like dang they look good in pics but in hand they are just beautiful? I want to grab them because they look good...but that price tag killin a brotha

Dang i really want them qweamths (creams with a lisp). Can anyone verify that the creams look better in hand than they already do in pics???like dang they look good in pics but in hand they are just beautiful? I want to grab them because they look good...but that price tag killin a brotha
they look nice in-hand. some would say that they were underwhelmed.

They can look nicer in pics. Underwhelming in hand if anything in my OP. RATHER DROP $400 ON 3MS

Last edited:
Reigning Champ will be had if they are released (resell price if worst comes to worst). One of my top 4 favorite clothing companies next to Adidas and Rogue Territory. 

The official adidas UK account just tweeted pics of the matte silver heelcup? Tf is going on

We've only seen in hand pics of the shiny heelcup so I'm pretty sure this is just some intern running their account that has no idea what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom