ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First pair of boosts arrived
Welcome to the addiction... 
laugh.gif

What would be perfect is once you get you pear, wear both left pear at the same time... 
laugh.gif

It's cool that you ate, potentially twice but there are folks that did not eat at all. Would be more useful to help those who weren't able to eat than to talk about your whole ordering process.

Startfitness dispatched

Thanks to whoever posted that link :nthat:

Good you guys were able to get your sizes.
Glad to contribute to this informative yet entertaining thread. Still can't believe that UK10 was missing from the jump on the bronze.
Under retail is the only way to go for the 2.0 gradient pattern. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
No way I would pay $200+tax/shipping for them.

Last edited:
royal 2.0s just came in from sweatshop and there's only 3 nipples throughout the entire boost even the middle of it where it's the tallest

damn, todays drop got this thread in their feelings for a little while i see :smh:

Last edited:
royal 2.0s just came in from sweatshop and there's only 3 nipples throughout the entire boost even the middle of it where it's the tallest

hmm maybe nips isn't quite the best indication of legitimacy of UBs.

I feel the same way but I know there were a few guys in here swearing that all legit UBs had 3. I'll post a pic in a few. I got a couple pairs for myself, my brother and I and they all have 3 nips. US sizes 10.5, 11 and 11.5

I feel the same way but I know there were a few guys in here swearing that all legit UBs had 3. I'll post a pic in a few. I got a couple pairs for myself, my brother and I and they all have 3 nips. US sizes 10.5, 11 and 11.5
regardless of nips or grooves, boost looks like boost and fake boost is easy to spot. That pic should help. 

Fakes I've seen in this thread and on other sites are quite obvious but if there are some fakes that are almost identical, the next factor would have to be the feel of the boost on-foot. I would think that would be more difficult to mimic that feeling.

regardless of nips or grooves, boost looks like boost and fake boost is easy to spot. That pic should help. 
But to the untrained eye or new boost enthusiast, that's where the cause of concern is.

I believe folks on here are trying to figure out a sure way to tell with common identifiers of real/fake boosts.

I have yet to see one fake UB that did a really good job at it though.

hmm maybe nips isn't quite the best indication of legitimacy of UBs.

To add to the authenticity checks of UB...
You can also squeeze the boost midsole and feel the softness and also bend the toe box up and down to check its flexibility.
From comparison experience, my friend got some fakes from Amazon and wanted me to check them out. They are stiff and not as flexible at the toe box. Also look at how the stretch web reacts to the bending.
There's also the smell test. Lol. Authentic shoes will be different from fakes from what I've encountered.

Back
Top Bottom