ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good you guys were able to get your sizes.
Glad to contribute to this informative yet entertaining thread. Still can't believe that UK10 was missing from the jump on the bronze.
Under retail is the only way to go for the 2.0 gradient pattern. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
No way I would pay $200+tax/shipping for them.

Repped

Haha ya he got in the boost game late. So was trying to play catch up and go played. Rookie mistake but lesson learned. Told him to stay away from Amazon now that the hype is too real for UBs 1.0. Very hard to find the decent colors for near retail.

I agree.  I definitely see how its confusing to someone new to the game. 

The only sure fire way to tell in my experience is to compare side by side with a legit pair or know what that legit boost is like. It can be especially tough when trying to buy online with only pics to go off of. 
I'm sure there is but I don't want to invest money to buy a fake pair to compare. I stay my *** in my lane and buy from sites that I know for sure are legitimate. If I miss a pair I can't get for retail I either get over it or start networking with folks on here.
There are still some 1.0 Core blacks to be had for around retail on eBay.

What's all this talk about nips? 
nerd.gif

NSFW...

Man the hype in me says you need these medals!!!!

But the wallet x smartness in me says you don't really want these at all

Crazy how funny first post are...  Including mine...  Mine was as negative let down post too 
laugh.gif

man almost took two L's this morning. Finally was able to cop the silvers, but looking for the golds in 11.5/12. 

Who can bless me with a link for retail?
How about since you ate on some silvers, why don't you help folks out copping a pair who don't have 1 before asking to double dip.

How about since you ate on some silvers, why don't you help folks out copping a pair who don't have 1 before asking to double dip.
I did, blessed a few of my friends with links (DTLR), this was in the AM though, so they are long gone. 

Those who copped the golds or silvers, did anyone have any defects with the heel cup looking like it will chip or peel?
Yes, the heel cups are poor quality.  I had to look through all three pairs in my size at my FTL to find the one with the least issues on the Silvers.  Cloudy heel cups and hairline cracks in heel cups on ALL pairs it seems.  Still glad I grabbed a pair. 

Back
Top Bottom