ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif
roll.gif

My bronze may go back - too similar to the gold and I may need those blue uncaged in my closet.

1.0 is obviously the best knit. Not a huge fan of 2.0 or 3.0 so far, but I don't hate them. I just hope they don't rehash all 1.0 cws and call it a day...which is what I'm thinking they're headed towards with navy, olive, burgundy etc etc.

Don't even mind seeing them again add long as they do something different as well.

Last edited:
After having core blacks 1.0 on my ebay watchlist from Winnsports, decided to finally pull the trigger on em. Ordered em Monday $170 via PP invoice which I thought was fair since I would have to pay that Cali tax if normally purchased. Noticed they sold out of 10.5s now :frown: . Felt like I should of stocked up a few more since I can't really get with the gradient patterns or 2.0 weaves, just not for me.

View media item 2138793

Last edited:
After having core blacks 1.0 on my ebay watchlist from Winnsports, decided to finally pull the trigger on em. Ordered em Monday $170 via PP invoice which I thought was fair since I would have to pay that Cali tax if normally purchased. Noticed they sold out of 10.5s now :frown: . Felt like I should of stocked up a few more since I can't really get with the gradient patterns, just not for me.

Yeah, i got them for 2 pairs that I've kept DS so far, but I wanted to cop a couple more but never got around to it. Was hoping to use Winnsports as my closet and grab a pair whenever i felt the need. They had those up for months.

damn, i now see what you guys mean by ball sack.

I initially saw scottie Pippen;s bald head in the pattern, but upon further review, the call has been reversed to ball sack.

Yeah, i got them for 2 pairs that I've kept DS so far, but I wanted to cop a couple more but never got around to it. Was hoping to use Winnsports as my closet and grab a pair whenever i felt the need. They had those up for months.

Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same, grab a pair as needed. Couldn't really gauge how many pairs they had left vs what was showing available. I know there was a bunch of people paying through invoice so it couldn't be accurate on that ebay listing. lol

After having core blacks 1.0 on my ebay watchlist from Winnsports, decided to finally pull the trigger on em. Ordered em Monday $170 via PP invoice which I thought was fair since I would have to pay that Cali tax if normally purchased. Noticed they sold out of 10.5s now :frown: . Felt like I should of stocked up a few more since I can't really get with the gradient patterns or 2.0 weaves, just not for me.

Did you message them through eBay and ask them to PP invoice for that price?

how hard is it for them to just bring back the 1.0 pattern!!
Adidas is smart.  They are planning for the future.  If they continue to do different versions then down the line they have the opportunity to retro UB and the demand will be crazy. 

think 5 years from now how sought after a pair of OG's will be or some creams.  

they know what they are doing. 

I ordered a pair of the Blue UB's from Sweatshop. How fast is shipping to the US? It seemed like Start Fitness was really fast when I ordered from them.

Man KaviarKicks is on some ******** charging $35 for shipping and not even ******* double boxing 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Last edited:
I ordered a pair of the Blue UB's from Sweatshop. How fast is shipping to the US? It seemed like Start Fitness was really fast when I ordered from them.

today? You will get it by Tuesday, no later than Wed of next week. Its incredible how fast they ship

I received my SS box (6pairs) within 3 business days, almost as fast as USPS priority. 

Sfit takes 5-7business days via Royal Mail and then USPS.  The hassle with this, is that you have to be present for signature upon delivery, whereas, DHL you can just text them to release the package without physically signing for it.

Either company are the go to standard for me since they are under retail and ship faster than ADC,NDC, and other footsites. 

I like these man. Hard to cop? No idea what they are but assuming its some type of collab?
That's how all the Adidas PB ZG midsole/outsole should have been...ONE SOLID COLOR! I was not liking that big chuncky outsole color standing out under the white boost midsole on most of the ZGs.

That is why I wanted the Y-3 version of the PB ZG.  

Back
Top Bottom