ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Winnsports having that weekly 10% sale.  Don't pass up on the last 1.0 CB or Whites.  I was being frugal and was procrastinating for a pp invoice and now most sizes are gone. 

Good for those that wear  size 11.5 and up.

Winnsports having that weekly 10% sale.  Don't pass up on the last 1.0 CB or Whites.  I was being frugal and was procrastinating for a pp invoice and now most sizes are gone. 

Gonna have to pass due to budgeting unfortunately

If there are any left mid-sept I'll consider it

should have jumped on that SS deal. i knew i would kick myself. passed because i had the 1.0 royal. but should have grabbed them.

hope to be able to grab those bronzes for retail after while. they look good in the pics above

Where exactly do you go on DHL's tracking page to text disable sig confirmation? I signed up for email and SMS notifications for my package already when out for delivery and delivered

Last edited:
I searched ultra boost CNY AQ3305 11.5 or 12, but it seems impossible to find any pair online. Any suggestions or any one here has it? I want this pair.. Thanks

Can someone help me on sizing. For reference I wear UK11/US12/EU45.5/29.5CM in Asics GLV. They fit absolutely perfect. What should I go for in UBs? UK11/US11.5?

TIA

Import Charges: + $50.12

Canada gets shafted again.

Can someone help me on sizing. For reference I wear UK11/US12/EU45.5/29.5CM in Asics GLV. They fit absolutely perfect. What should I go for in UBs? UK11/US11.5?
TIA

They fit very similar to GLV get the same size

My false flags are an 11 my ultra boost is an 11. The sides are tighter on the knit but length wise they are almost identical. My ultra boost are 2.0 for reference. People say 1.0 can go .5 down.

They fit very similar to GLV get the same size

My false flags are an 11 my ultra boost is an 11. The sides are tighter on the knit but length wise they are almost identical. My ultra boost are 2.0 for reference. People say 1.0 can go .5 down.
Thanks. Just to clarify, are you talking in US sizes? 

Adidas US12 = UK11.5 but Asics and most other brands US12 = UK11. 

Back
Top Bottom