ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am i dreaming? Link was 15mins ago and able to cop so easily? Received confirmation email. Hope it don't get rejected last minute

Am i dreaming? Link was 15mins ago and able to cop so easily? Received confirmation email. Hope it don't get rejected last minute
Fingers crossed.

FWIW, the link wasn't even tweeted out by SP at all and SL just posted 26 minutes after the 10am EST drop.

Quick question, pure boost zg sizing compared to UB 2.0? I'm a snug 10, roomy 10.5 in 2.0. Any input would be appreciated thanks!

Thanks @relaxmedia!,
NP man. Hope it works out for you 
nthat.gif

Nice link with SP, couldve easily checked out on a size 9 but passed since i didnt love em. Wasnt this shoe suppose to be 200? why did shoe palace list em at 179?

I'm gonna sell my pair of blue LTD ZGs, I don't think I'll ever wear them and I got them way under retail

eBay coupon code for 15 off 75 (cprep4school16) made the Winn sports (are they legit?!?) too good to pass up; $173.79 shipped
Just curious, but have you taken a look at the last 2-3 pages of this thread? I only ask because in the time spent waiting for an answer, your size could possibly sell out.

Last edited:
Just curious, but have you taken a look at the last 2-3 pages of this thread? I only ask because in the time spent waiting for an answer, your size could possibly sell out.

I'm guessing you meant by me asking if they were legit... Which is a running joke in this thread because it's always asked

Grabbed the solar reds for $137 shipped with that ebay coupon. I needed them for my dead pool halloween costume 
devil.gif

Quick question, pure boost zg sizing compared to UB 2.0? I'm a snug 10, roomy 10.5 in 2.0. Any input would be appreciated thanks!
Are you talking about Y-3 ZG or the Adidas Prime ZG? they are very different in sizing.

Y-3 go 1 size down since there is no insole and the PK is more "loose" (Reminds me of the Sock dart upper).

Adidas version go TTS or .5 down.  If you're a snug 10 in UB then a 10 would be good or even 9.5.  If too tight you can always remove the insole.

Back
Top Bottom