ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eBay coupon code for 15 off 75 (cprep4school16) made the Winn sports (are they legit?!?) too good to pass up; $173.79 shipped
Rep for the heads up on the code. but used it for 1.0white from snapstyle.  NEEDED to double up on those before extinction.  I was waiting on my eBay bucks to kick in but thats not until next month.

too bad just realized you can only use that eBay code once per paypal account.  

Also wanted to get an Adizero prime from WS for the low.

Looking to finally take the plunge and buy my first pair of Ultra Boosts.

I won't regret it right? :smile:

I won't regret it right?
smile.gif
depends which CW

I won't regret it right? :smile:

Only regret you will have is trying to cop 10 pairs in the next couple of months once you get that first taste. Join the club man. Your feet will thank you

Only regret you will have is trying to cop 10 pairs in the next couple of months once you get that first taste. Join the club man. Your feet will thank you

I don't think I have to worry too much about that. Only other ones I really want are 3Ms and Creams... but their market price acts as a great deterrent. :tongue:

Call the local sort.
Already did and they said its a contracted company that delivers on Saturdays. I wont have any answers until Monday. I live in NH so its not hard to find my place. This has happened before with FedEx - the worst delivery service I've ever used. 

Pulled the trigger on some 1.0 triple whites. Didnt think i'd miss the old knit pattern so much lol. No more boost for a while 
laugh.gif

NT fam, been looking for some grey Caged UB's. Size 8.5 or 9, wool or mystery - maybe shock mint. Can anyone hook it up with a link maybe?

Back
Top Bottom