ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally was about to pull the trigger on the triple white's and FNL and my cart was empty at final processing. :rolleyes

Lol. Same with me. Keep on wearing 3M, MG and CB. Im trying to preserve my SNS, creams and OG white.
Preserving the OG White over the 3M and MG? 
nerd.gif

finally copped a pair of ultraboost... shoutout to that 1 guy who recommended winn sports on ebay... copped the core black 1.0 on there for retail... they are comfortable AF...i had the triple white 2.0 but i dont like the gradient color at all and returned them.... i want to cop more colors of the 1.0 but i refuse to pay more than retail... ill just keep my 1 pair of core blacks and be happy with that... i thought that true to size wouldnt fit but they run perfect... they run slightly snug but after 5 minutes of wearing it i dont even notice it... i tried to go up a half size but they run big...

finally copped a pair of ultraboost... shoutout to that 1 guy who recommended winn sports on ebay... copped the core black 1.0 on there for retail... they are comfortable AF...i had the triple white 2.0 but i dont like the gradient color at all and returned them.... i want to cop more colors of the 1.0 but i refuse to pay more than retail... ill just keep my 1 pair of core blacks and be happy with that... i thought that true to size wouldnt fit but they run perfect... they run slightly snug but after 5 minutes of wearing it i dont even notice it... i tried to go up a half size but they run big...
Damn just copped the whites, hope the gradient doesn't bother me, look beautiful online

nothing wrong with the gradient at all but its just my personal opinion i dont like it... but some might like it... this is why i prefer the 1.0 but this is just me...

Copped the 2.0 Royals from sweatshop a few days ago, and copped the Royal 1.0s today from solesupremacy

$270 shipped, figured it was worth it since this is the first time I've seen 1.0 royals in my size pop up all year. Sold the 2.0s I got for $200 to help cover the cost.

$270 shipped, figured it was worth it since this is the first time I've seen 1.0 royals in my size pop up all year. Sold the 2.0s I got for $200 to help cover the cost.
So essentially after all that you copped Royal 1.0s for around retail. Nice work sir 
nthat.gif

Doesn't come with box? How does your pair look? Legit? Damn, should of picked these up from them instead of Winnsports for $165. 

EDIT: Never mind the link you provided are women's sizes!
the seller : apparelsave have many negative comments, i might have think about it twice before i cop some Ultra Boost there... IMO winnsports are way better

Last edited:
Where did you sell the 2.0 for $200? Didn't think people would pay that much for a GR gradient UB. 

Back
Top Bottom