ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
by now, everyone needs to know Sweatshop prices sizes differently.Discounts apply to some and not all at times.

the matte on the bronze looks like doo-doo lol. gold ones are
smokin.gif
I wouldnt go that far but I'm just not a fan of the color. Last 2.0 that I'll buy haha.  

Never mind, 1.99 shipping is 10-14 day delivery. Did it take long for them to come in for you?
Wasn't too bad :wink: Ordered on 8/9, in my mailbox in Colorado on 8/19. For $1.99 I was willing to wait and it was a bit faster than I thought considering it came from the UK.

Has anyone blacked out the midsole on the OG purples?
Or is the cb1.0 the go to shoe for that?
Better images around if you look around but here's one. Note that the shoes were uncaged as well in this custom. I think I might do this to my beaters as the midsole is getting pretty yellowed since I bought them in early 2015. 

Another custom job that didn't turn out well imo. Too glossy of a black used. 

Another custom job but the purple heel cup was blacked out too.

Last edited:
Better images around if you look around but here's one. Note that the shoes were uncaged as well in this custom. I think I might do this to my beaters as the midsole is getting pretty yellowed since I bought them in early 2015. 

View media item 2140171

Another custom job that didn't turn out well imo. Too glossy of a black used. 

View media item 2140176

Another custom job but the purple heel cup was blacked out too.

View media item 2140175

Thanks for the images. I couldn't deal with the yellowing of my OGs so I let them go and wasn't sure about how it would look blacked out. But after seeing these pictures, it doesn't look as clean as the CB.
So I just kept the CB1.0 for purposes like this. Also my grey wools are yellowing too but after seeing some images with the boost "greyed" out, it looks pretty clean.

Back
Top Bottom