ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got my silver medals sorted with Start Fitness, the time difference played a major role in this taking so long with them only responding at 5am lol.  But nevertheless the silver will be in my hands this week.  

As for yelllowing boost my plan is to let it happen and when it does I will just blackout the boost.  Only pair I am worried about are my MC's I don't think those will look too good with a black boost

I think that's the problem everyone with boost is facing.

It's like the boost patch at the bottom of each pair of yzy. They turn a yellowish brown even after a scrub.

Has anyone tried bleach to see if it helps? 
People have tried all kinds of things but painting it white seems to be the only way to get them looking like new.  This was posted recently about TPU yellowing by @buc21
Yellowing of polymer materials is mainly due to degradation reactions (thermal, photooxidation, radiation, oxidation). These reactions are chemical in nature, so  irreversible. You cannot make them "white" through using any kind of chemical substance, such as chlorine bleach and peroxides. Actually, these chemicals may worsen that discoloration, as they are oxidizing agents. If that "yellowing" is just an esthetical problem and there is no application functional failures, just use the product until it dies. But, if the discoloration is important, then it must be replaced by a new one. The original appearance cannot be recovered as degradation reactions are permanent and irreversible

Last edited:
The charcoal esque cage ruins these for me but still figured y'all would like to see a pic.

Oh and to the dude who said he enjoyed the "marbled" effect on the bronze cup, that's actually just a piss poor paint job mate.

I agree.  Decided to let these go and purchase the 1.0 whites from Winnsports.

I got my first pair of pure boost two weeks ago, every single time I take off this shoe the sole comes out.... is that normal?

Insoles on a lot of running shoes will do that if you wear them without socks because your feet sweat while you wear them and makes your foot stick to the insole. Then when you try to take them out it'll pull the insole with it. Happens to me when I go barefoot on UBs and other shoes like nike frees. Never with socks though

Insoles on a lot of running shoes will do that if you wear them without socks because your feet sweat while you wear them and makes your foot stick to the insole. Then when you try to take them out it'll pull the insole with it. Happens to me when I go barefoot on UBs and other shoes like nike frees. Never with socks though
Bingo or if you wear thin socks and moisture collects on the bottom of them.  I don't think its a huge problem especially since the comfort is even greater without insoles 

I take the insoles out of my UBs anyway, but I've had other shoes where this happens.  A little double sided tape under the toe area will keep the insole from coming out.  

3 weeks in to backpacking around Europe for 2 and a half months and I needed some new beaters after my Lunarglide 2's had it:

8eKLzZx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom