ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I low key want to buy these and uncage them. The navy is much nicer then the UB gradient and I really like the red accents, but I uncaged my CB 2.0 and immediately regretted it. I do think the ST looks better uncaged... Not sure what I'm going to do.
My homie uncaged that exact pair. Looks good but the ST toebox is too bulky for my liking

NT Fam, can y'all help me out and give me a legit check please. I appreciate the assist!
Legit.

1.0 >

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/162175800757

Someones going to be sad when these come in!!
eww.... that toe box pattern 
tired.gif

Core black 1.0 in some sizes

Repped. Copped the Core Black 1.0 as my third pair of UB next to my Core Black 2.0 and Core Black UC. Core Black ftw [emoji]128514[/emoji]

On another note, are there any Boosts that are specifically made for indoor sports? Wore my UB to the gym (weight lifting) a few times and they were so comfy. Just feel like it's a waste wearing them to the gym.

Silly question but, what lace job do you guys go with for these?

UB collection getting too big.. First world problems :/
I feel you man. I was just thinking about this the other day... I'm going to need a whole room to dedicate to UBs if I keep going at this rate
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Silly question but, what lace job do you guys go with for these?
Well sometimes I'll go with the "messy" untied look if I'm running errands or going to Dennys for breakfast but if I'm going to work or go out to any decent dinner spot I just tie them normal. Either way I break necks. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom