ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That place is gonna be a zoo (UB and Jordan restocks), but if you go, I need some Jordan Shattered Backboards size 9.5 
happy.gif
Yeah no chance I'm going. Although it is funny because like 7 people from outside NY hit me up lol. I try to explain to them that I live in Brooklyn and it's not the easiest thing going to 34th street in the middle of the week especially to wait online with a bunch of scoundrels
I wouldn't have gone if I lived next door. That place would be pure madness; no thanks. My comment was tongue-in-cheek, I wouldn't even have texted you to ask lol

Last edited:
The original release sat for maybe 6-8 minutes, with small and large sizes selling out first.  The two restocks sold out instantly.

There are three distinct reasons why the original drop didn't sell out in seconds:

1) The 2PM Eastern release time was an odd release time.  Nothing ever releases then.  Lots of people forgot about the drop.
2) People focused all of their attention on the infant Yeezy release and again, forgot about the drop.
3) No major U.S. twitter feeds mentioned the release before, at the drop time, or after.  It was rather odd.

And with all of this, they still sold out quickly with the original drop having 360-ish pairs.  Expect the consortium sites to be tough grabs this Saturday with the hype building throughout the week.
Hopefully they will be distracted because of J1 release. Thanks for the info tho.

are those creams in the last row? it's for the opening of the new Footlocker NYC flagship store. Seen here: 

They're there to get people in the door, probably only one or two pairs of each hard to find cw. Makes sure people are lining up at open

Last edited:
Would yall hop on a pair of the consortium pure boosts for 230? Retail is 130, but I feel like I may have no shot of it online.

Man I was just dicking around on Instagram and scrolled over the C's restock of the multicolor/white UBs and came back 30 minutes when they were sold out smh

Heads up, royal blue ultra boosts going on SS for 90 pounds/118 dollars, they've also restocked the mint grey cw too

copped a pair already

View media item 2146248

got problem with sweatshop shipment, Barlin delivery was hold my RB 2.0 from 26aug, they havent deliver it to DHL UK
d**n ......
DHL said there's a problem from Sport Directs.com

Last edited:
Looks like more images of the GITD UB surfaced and are releasing later this Fall 2016:

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/adidas-ultra-boost-glow-in-the-dark/

All of the primeknit that is solar yellow (and the solar yellow heel counter) are glow in the dark while the grey primeknit is not. Not feeling these at all, personally. The colorway on the gradient pattern does nothing for me. Would have preferred they utilized the GITD feature on another colorway TBH.

Last edited:
So, if I'm a TTS sz 12 in the UB and 11.5 1/2 size down in the PK NMD, I should go with sz 12.5? Not sure it that size even exists so may just need to chase a sz 12. 

imo ... US12 will be fine

Also, a new colorway of the Ace 16+ PureControl Ultra Boost leaked and its Vapour Green releasing September 2nd:

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/08/vapour-green-adidas-ace-16-purecontrol-ultra-boost.html

It's a bluish-green light mint hue with silver and snakeskin accents on the pull tabs with a mint outsole. Aesthetically, I think these look dope and remind me of the Crystal White UB UC colorway.

nice boost ace16

Would yall hop on a pair of the consortium pure boosts for 230? Retail is 130, but I feel like I may have no shot of it online.

for what its worth, if you copped from livestock, with shipping, it was $170.

Also, a new colorway of the Ace 16+ PureControl Ultra Boost leaked and its Vapour Green releasing September 2nd:

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/08/vapour-green-adidas-ace-16-purecontrol-ultra-boost.html

It's a bluish-green light mint hue with silver and snakeskin accents on the pull tabs with a mint outsole. Aesthetically, I think these look dope and remind me of the Crystal White UB UC colorway.

these look dope, still prefer the black pair, but these arnt bad.

Just took a quick pass by the FTL grand opening. Line was all the way down to 7th Ave.

Might take a look later in the day when the crowds have thinned, but I'm sure the UBs will be gone by then

Unfortunately i've seen em in person and they are not nearly as good as they look in the above pictures.

The adidas white logo paintjob on the toe box, looks horrible in person.

The redish/crimson net on the side looks cheap.

Also if i am not mistaken this is NOT a consortium tour release (even if hanon adverises it is...).

It is a consortium release but not a world tour one, i believe next release is Undftd LA.

Standard adidas box , and not a consortium one .

I dont believe these will be tough to get on the 3rd.

Even if you strike out on release they wont get to HB,SNS,Cream or whatever hype/prices ,because these are nowhere near that pretty in hand and they are not UB.

In conclusion, dont pay silly money .

my 2c

Last edited:
Unfortunately i've seen em in person and they are not nearly as good as they look in the above pictures.
The adidas white logo paintjob on the toe box, looks horrible in person.
The redish/crimson net on the side looks cheap.

Also if i am not mistaken this is NOT a consortium tour release (even if hanon adverises it is...).
It is a consortium release but not a world tour one, i believe next release is Undftd LA.
Standard adidas box , and not a consortium one .

I dont believe these will be tough to get on the 3rd.
Even if you strike out on release they wont get to HB,SNS,Cream or whatever hype/prices ,because these are nowhere near that pretty in hand and they are not UB.

In conclusion, dont pay silly money .

my 2c

idk, they seemed pretty limited on livestocks site, and all the other shops that will carry them will have significantly less stock. those kolor zg pure boosts seem to be fetching low to mid 200's so I dont see why these wouldnt at least go for that much. these are much better than the kolors.

Last edited:
Not at all.
0,5 down from UB results in the same length as UB.
And the eqt fits not as snug as the UB since it's a "classic" sneaker and not primeknit but feels also very comfortable, just different.
Okay because i tried a 10.5 because thats what i weat in flyknits(sorry to compare the two) but i notice the shoe looks wide as heck where the toes are. So i bought a 10 and it still looks that way. Is that just how the UBs look? The 10 was a lil harder to get my foot in but now its better

idk, they seemed pretty limited on livestocks site, and all the other shops that will carry them will have significantly less stock. those kolor zg pure boosts seem to be fetching low to mid 200's so I dont see why these wouldnt at least go for that much. these are much better than the kolors.
they had over 50 pairs in pretty much every popular size and this doesn't include in store stock that they put online after

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom