ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry, I know it was mentioned earlier but the LiveStock Pure Boost consortium are a 1/2 size down or up? Just wanted to reconfirm before the US consortium shops get them in. 

wool greys
indifferent.gif
@ThreeGeees ? :D

Was it hard to scoop a pair of ZG during the livestock drop? You guys think it will be hard to scoop during release date?

Was it hard to scoop a pair of ZG during the livestock drop? You guys think it will be hard to scoop during release date?
It wasn't, which isn't saying much, but they didn't insta-sell out. And there were two more drops, that I know of, that Livestock did later on (most likely from remaining in store pairs, per their IG). But there's really no telling with the rest of the consortium accounts (I feel), though as it gets closer to their respective drops, *some* hype might build to the point that they fly immediately (coupled with the fact that they'll have much less stock than Livestock).

Just follow the usual consortium suspects and their release habits (i.e., midnight drops, etc.)

Last edited:
The original release sat for maybe 6-8 minutes, with small and large sizes selling out first.  The two restocks sold out instantly.

There are three distinct reasons why the original drop didn't sell out in seconds:

1) The 2PM Eastern release time was an odd release time.  Nothing ever releases then.  Lots of people forgot about the drop.

2) People focused all of their attention on the infant Yeezy release and again, forgot about the drop.

3) No major U.S. twitter feeds mentioned the release before, at the drop time, or after.  It was rather odd.

And with all of this, they still sold out quickly with the original drop having 360-ish pairs.  Expect the consortium sites to be tough grabs this Saturday with the hype building throughout the week.

That place is gonna be a zoo (UB and Jordan restocks), but if you go, I need some Jordan Shattered Backboards size 9.5 :D
Yeah no chance I'm going. Although it is funny because like 7 people from outside NY hit me up lol. I try to explain to them that I live in Brooklyn and it's not the easiest thing going to 34th street in the middle of the week especially to wait online with a bunch of scoundrels

Yeah no chance I'm going. Although it is funny because like 7 people from outside NY hit me up lol. I try to explain to them that I live in Brooklyn and it's not the easiest thing going to 34th street in the middle of the week especially to wait online with a bunch of scoundrels
Just how bad you think its gonna be? I could probably get there at 7/730 am but I dont know if thats gonna be like a 'wait in line for 4 hours' kinda thing, where everybodys cutting, and the shoes im waiting for (wool greys or creams) are long gone. I feel like most of the hype is on the Jordans and maybe the NMDs, but I still dont see those UBs sitting around too long

Just how bad you think its gonna be? I could probably get there at 7/730 am but I dont know if thats gonna be like a 'wait in line for 4 hours' kinda thing, where everybodys cutting, and the shoes im waiting for (wool greys or creams) are long gone. I feel like most of the hype is on the Jordans and maybe the NMDs, but I still dont see those UBs sitting around too long
Who knows man but dude said peeps started lining up at 4pm today. I'll have nothing to do with that. I may have my sister hop in later on to see if any wool grey are left but its' doubtful

I was thinking about passing by before I head to work tomorrow morning, but I'm not sure if I want to show up to work 5 hours late...

Back
Top Bottom