ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, a new colorway of the Ace 16+ PureControl Ultra Boost leaked and its Vapour Green releasing September 2nd:

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/08/vapour-green-adidas-ace-16-purecontrol-ultra-boost.html

It's a bluish-green light mint hue with silver and snakeskin accents on the pull tabs with a mint outsole. Aesthetically, I think these look dope and remind me of the Crystal White UB UC colorway.

Triple white ace 16 ultraboosts are going to release soon as well

The black Concepts x adidas EQT 93/16 Boost is looking pretty nice! Only 1000 pairs worldwide, so good luck to all trying to cop this weekend.

That vapour green pair is necessary
glasses.gif

GOAT is G.O.A.T. for sellers - no need to worry about being scammed with chargebacks and false fake-claims. you should try applying again and include your NT username. and, if the approval process is taking too long, you can try sending an email. i heard it worked for some peeps. 

h/o now is $435. i wonder if it'll ever reach $600.
I was kind of bummed I was denied. I emailed them and said "I didn't have enough history selling shoes". I think I'll email them again and include my NT username. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom