ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL people really have some amateur coders (and I don't know much outside of BASIC Html) building bots that DDOS a site instead of just buying the damn shoe

Poor euro sites. 

Last edited:
Damn these livestock are gonna be impossible to get. Might have to pull the trigger on resale now before it goes up. But then that kind of thinking is why they are so hard to get... Im so conflicted.

Last edited:
Cannot wait til this hype dies down. All the kanye **** riders can go somewhere else :lol:. I just wanna cop and rock the kicks I want.

wait, what does kanye have to do with the livestock pure boosts?

Lol. Im just saying the boost hype in general which is fueled by his minions. If you put limited and boost in the same sentence atm all the beasts come out. The hype behind ub and limited boost models is at an all time ridiculous high.

Last edited:
yeah I'd say thats a reach as well.

Kanye got the momentum going, but most boost models are genuinely loved respectively and the hype is justified for the most part. Kanye wore Pure Boosts and 2-3 cw UB's. That got people interested in trying out boosts, then it kept going because people actually love the comfort and feel. Kanye had nothing to do with these livestock pureboosts nor did he with the y-3 boosts either, but those are still valued highly. kanye isn't the only trendsetter

Last edited:
yeah I'd say thats a reach as well.

Kanye got the momentum going, but most boost models are genuinely loved respectively and the hype is justified for the most part. 

Agree to a point but also disagree to a point. Hype breeds hype. The fact that resell is what its at for most of these is ridiculous. At the end of the day its a knit running sneaker. No way people should be paying 300 plus for non collab

Agree to a point but also disagree to a point. Hype breeds hype. The fact that resell is what its at for most of these is ridiculous. At the end of the day its a knit running sneaker. No way people should be paying 300 plus for non collab
if hype breeds hype then you're saying kanye is the original hype starter?

These selling out has nothing to do with Kanye. If it did then every single boost shoe should be sold out. These are gone quick for a few reasons. Collab and low production numbers are some of those reasons. Maybe majority of the people actually like the shoe and bought it for that, that alone adds competition in you securing your pair for retail. 

Last edited:

For boost yes I belive so imo. These could be had at discount for a long while without really any hype. When he started rocking them resell started going up and so did demand and now its out of control :lol:

Last edited:

These selling out has nothing to do with Kanye. If it did then every single boost shoe should be sold out. These are gone quick for a few reasons. Collab and low production numbers are some of those reasons. Maybe majority of the people actually like the shoe and bought it for that, that alone adds competition in you securing your pair for retail. 

Nah I disagree but nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom