ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kanye albums ranked (for me)

1. MBDTF (Greatest front to back hip-hop album I've ever heard. He'll never be better than this.)

2. 808s

3. College Dropout

4. Watch the Throne

5. Late Registration

6. Graduation

7. Yeezus

8. Cruel Summer

9. TLOP (über trash)

Kanye albums ranked (for me)

1. MBDTF (Greatest front to back hip-hop album I've ever heard. He'll never be better than this.)

2. 808s

3. College Dropout

4. Watch the Throne

5. Late Registration

6. Graduation

7. Yeezus

8. Cruel Summer

9. TLOP (über trash)

1. College Dropout
2. MBDTF

3-9 All great as well.

HAL 
nthat.gif

Got my pair in from livestock today...

they sent me a used pair

there is dirt on the bottoms, tags are torn off too

Damn that sucks man... And you guys that are hating on tlop need to go back and give it another listen def not his worst album

Cannot wait til this hype dies down. All the kanye **** riders can go somewhere else :lol:. I just wanna cop and rock the kicks I want.
Hype died with the Flyknit Trainers and Racers so UB hype will die as well. Who knows when tho.

But in all reality most pairs resell for $250 or less which isn't as much as some other shoes.

anybody have the review of this store?
smile.gif

that OG are irresistable
laugh.gif
 I been there when i was on my cali trip. Everything seemed pretty legit but then again idk. I saw the damn daniel kid there too along with his friend that does the voice lmao

Never bought from them but the shoes are used. So just go in knowing you're buying used shoes that you can tell have been worn

:lol:  I been there when i was on my cali trip. Everything seemed pretty legit but then again idk. I saw the damn daniel kid there too along with his friend that does the voice lmao

Thanks Guys for the info....
you cant trust things that too good too be true :smile: :smile:

Back
Top Bottom