ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont hate or wish ill on anybody but kanye is top 5 most pointless famous human ever.

Last edited:
IMO it sounds like you're mad or something. If he's a pointless human being, how is he able to make music you liked or shoes you think look good? Not so pointless of a human being if he can provide stuff that brings happiness in stranger's lives. 

Last edited:
Camping @ SNS probably but that capcha is annoying and never really successfully ATC. Gonna try anyways.

IMO it sounds like you're mad or something. If he's a pointless human being, how is he able to make music you liked or shoes you think look good? Not so pointless of a human being if he can provide stuff that brings happiness in stranger's lives. 

I think weve had this convo before. Either way Im saying I can appreciate those things but life is no better for them and def wouldnt miss them. If Im mad at anybody its the sheep that think hes some sort of Messiah worthy of worship.

Quote:

Tank and I are lol. The weave of the gradient knit is tighter than on the og knit
Which gradients the 1st gradient or the 2nd gradient? My MCs and Solar red 3.0s feel a lot looser than my Core blacks / Royals/ Navy 1.0s.

Oh and for the input on Kanye minions, those folks are all on that NMD train, which I am so glad they are on that.

I think weve had this convo before. Either way Im saying I can appreciate those things but life is no better for them and def wouldnt miss them. If Im mad at anybody its the sheep that think hes some sort of Messiah worthy of worship.
Now you're just talking hyperbole. It's okay to accept the fact that he has influence without loving him as a person.

Quote:
Which gradients the 1st gradient or the 2nd gradient? My MCs and Solar red 3.0s feel a lot looser than my Core blacks / Royals/ Navy 1.0s.

Oh and for the input on Kanye minions, those folks are all on that NMD train, which I am so glad they are on that.

But... The vapour greys are nice :frown: I'm on dat train

But... The vapour greys are nice
frown.gif
I'm on dat train
oh I like those too. But them bruh boys can have all the mesh and etc. and XR1s.

i'lll only mess with the PK NMDs and first CW city socks if they come across me but won't actively seek them

Agree to a point but also disagree to a point. Hype breeds hype. The fact that resell is what its at for most of these is ridiculous. At the end of the day its a knit running sneaker. No way people should be paying 300 plus for non collab

collab or no collab, nobody should be paying 300

Gonna be hard for him to top MDTFB

I got Registration as his 2nd best effort....That Drive slow is timeless 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom