ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped Navy 2.0 to num the pain Livestock left me in 
tired.gif

how does adidas confirmed app work? I signed up and it indicates signed up, but it doesn't give me a store to pick up at. Will i get that later? Its just saying LA

how does adidas confirmed app work? I signed up and it indicates signed up, but it doesn't give me a store to pick up at. Will i get that later? Its just saying LA
You'll get a specific store location when/if you hit on the shoes.

Last edited:
On the fence about the 2.0 Navy's....Does anyone have in hand pics of them? The google images aren't the best.

Step 1: Sign up (with size range and pertinent info)
Step 2: Be in the zone the day reservations open up (will be announced prior to opening).
Step 3: Possibly punch something when the reservations get locked up instantaneously or if it determines you're not in the zone. Proceed to step 4 if successful.
Step 4: Pick up shoes at the later date/time/place given on the app. (Phone/app is basically your e-ticket, make sure info is correct or they may not release shoes)

Last edited:
so its not instant notification but i will find out as we get closer to release, right?
What @nonheinous said... You'll have to press/spam a "button", or the spot where one should have appeared but failed to, as soon as it goes live. If you get em, great. If not, the L is at least fairly instantaneous.

If anyone wants to straight trade size 10 (or 9.5) Livestocks for size 10 Breds, holla at me

What @nonheinous said... You'll have to press/spam a "button", or the spot where one should have appeared but failed to, as soon as it goes live. If you get em, great. If not, the L is at least fairly instantaneous.

Thanks. But its not going to be today, right? Its releasing 9/9 so assuming thats the day i'll have to monitor my phone?

Back
Top Bottom