ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The soccer jerseys? They're given out with the purchase of that ace ultra boost, and it has been sold out.
Damn I thought maybe they'd have more inventory in those than the shoes. People trying to flip them for $200 plus 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on concepts x ubs. Anyone have them in hand and can let me know if I made the right decision?

I didnt even think that much of these livestocks. Was more of an "I guess I'll cop that" feeling. Spotted sole reminded me of the Y-3 but other then that they are pretty basic. Really suprised to see them selling out with the quickness. Pretty sure it was all the resellers feasting trying to make a buck of a collab boost model. I'm not saying I dont like these, but out of all the collabs that have been done, these might be the worst. Or second worst after the argile joints.

I just think the ZGs are ugly in general. That thick outsole is gross. Both Concepts pairs look sooooo much nicer than the Livestocks.

That's what I was thinking.. I like the UBs and eqt shape much better. The UB sole is a plus.

I didnt even think that much of these livestocks. Was more of an "I guess I'll cop that" feeling. Spotted sole reminded me of the Y-3 but other then that they are pretty basic. Really suprised to see them selling out with the quickness. Pretty sure it was all the resellers feasting trying to make a buck of a collab boost model. I'm not saying I dont like these, but out of all the collabs that have been done, these might be the worst. Or second worst after the argile joints.
I just think the ZGs are ugly in general. That thick outsole is gross. Both Concepts pairs look sooooo much nicer than the Livestocks.
Livestocks are amazing in person.

Def one of my fav Consortium Tour and def nicer than both CNCPTS, not even close.... imo or course.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom