ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grabbed the cncpts eqt boost in a 13, really I'm a 12.5 but didn't want to risk a 12 being too snug hope I made the right decision. They look awesome in pics, and they are my first pair of boosts so can't wait for them to show up. Definitely a big part of copping was to help with the fat L on the banneds lol.
Yeah those arte going to be huge on you

Grabbed the cncpts eqt boost in a 13, really I'm a 12.5 but didn't want to risk a 12 being too snug hope I made the right decision. They look awesome in pics, and they are my first pair of boosts so can't wait for them to show up. Definitely a big part of copping was to help with the fat L on the banneds lol.
Trust in the Page 1.

Never mind man, just grab your size and shift that pair.  Kinda crap that cncpts don't do returns for these colabs (that's my understanding anyway by all sales final).  You'd never get away with something like that in the UK. lol

yeah they might be big on you but might fit me :smile:

Anybody that has ace 16+ ultra boost, how is the sizing? TTS or go down 0.5?

its going to vary for some. Some will say TTS, but i can't do it. Just too tight. But i think they are meant to be tight. I want to say go .5 up, but i haven't tried a .5 up pair to say 100%. The length isn't really an issue.

Its just a tight *** shoe.

I'd make that trade if i had an extra pair.

Was cleaning up today and putting shoe back into their box's, and noticed my 3M's were starting to get that orange tint on the boost. Hurt my feelings. The only pair i have that orange going on.

Me too. I'm done with Jordan.

I went for the banned for this exact reason. To trade for some Ultra Boost. Didn't get lucky though.

Sometimes 2 good things don't work well we you put them together, like pizza & ice cream both nice when you eat separately but put ice cream on pizza, that's a no no. That's pretty much how I see the eqt boost

Sorry if this has been asked, are the UB Navy/Gold from sneakerpolitics the same as the ones from RW? Pics are so different.

Went to footlocker in NYC today and they had a few pairs of the Navy 1.0s in. Almost grabbed a 10.5 but out it back. Can't spend the money right now. [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Went to footlocker in NYC today and they had a few pairs of the Navy 1.0s in. Almost grabbed a 10.5 but out it back. Can't spend the money right now. [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Say what? Real life? Was looking at my Navys today and thought i needed to double up

Back
Top Bottom