ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was wondering where you'd been. I hadn't seen you in the Asics/Saucony/Diadora forums lately. 

Need opinions. Someone is trying to trade me a pair of cream ub ds for my banned 1s 2016 that dropped today. Good or bad trade? Really want that creams, but also love the banned 1s. Any help is much appreciated!

Last edited:

Need opinions. Someone is trying to trade me a pair of cream ub ds for my banned 1s 2016 that dropped today. Good or bad trade? Really want that creams, but also love the banned 1s. Any help is much appreciated!
How many times Creams restock and how many times Banned 1s will restock in the near future?

That should answer your question.

shipping confirmation from solebox for the livestocks
nthat.gif

Depends on you. I would get creams but its up to you. 

jordan 1s are nice and a classic shoe...its kind of like a chuck taylor or vans now...but i want the creams so bad

^ make the trade.

Jordan 1 restocks are bound to happen.

worst case scenario

resale jordan 1 = 300-350 now

resale cream 400-450 and probably rising.

Got my order in from Livestock - very quick international delivery and in an unexpected move, they marked it down so no customs (even though their website says they don't!).  These are fantastic in hand, really really nice.  

I can report that Livestock were about right in regards to the fit, they do fit tighter than normal PB ZGs, although I could of gone up 0.5 there would be too much room I think so the TTS I went with is good for me.  I think the knit will loosen a tad like the ultra boosts.

Last edited:

average resell price on multicolor 2.0s? (the white ones with multicolor all over the shoe)
Just checked for you and it looks like you're looking at $250-$260 on average but depending on size, resale prices for the MC 2.0 range from $240-$300. But if you haven't already picked them up yet, you should definitely go for it man. They are pure [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] in person.

coming into a boost thread and asking if you should trade jordans for boost? you know what answer you're going to get in the BOOST thread :smh:

Last edited:
These Livestock Boost are about to sit at customs for at least two weeks. :smh:

The only rough thing about ordering from The Good Will Out.

Got my order in from Livestock - very quick international delivery and in an unexpected move, they marked it down so no customs (even though their website says they don't!).  These are fantastic in hand, really really nice.  

I can report that Livestock were about right in regards to the fit, they do fit tighter than normal PB ZGs, although I could of gone up 0.5 there would be too much room I think so the TTS I went with is good for me.  I think the knit will loosen a tad like the ultra boosts.
Nice pics, what do you shoot with?

The PB ZGs are not really my thing, but I think the Livestocks look great. Hope I don't end up regretting not grabbing a pair

^ make the trade.

Jordan 1 restocks are bound to happen.

worst case scenario

resale jordan 1 = 300-350 now

resale cream 400-450 and probably rising.
i agree, it's not like you can find creams for retail ever again, however you still have chances to catch a restock for the Banned 1's

i say trade every day

if i didn't have the 1's, i would trade my extra pair of creams in a heart beat.

I don't care about perceived value. I want the 1's, i trade. I don't give a damn Bred 1 is $300-$350 and creams are $400-$450.

Its all about what you want more. If your creams a DS, maybe you don't like them that much?

I'd say trade it as well. Hard to go back to anything after putting UBs on my feet. I barely wear my Js now so I try to force myself to wear them out of guilt sometimes. All future J pickups are just trade bait for more sought after UBs like creams, 3m, burgundy, olives, etc...

I just recall someone I was communicating with on NT saying they were waiting for a Navy 2.0 drop on ADC instead of copping a pre-order.

Back
Top Bottom