ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just recall someone I was communicating with on NT saying they were waiting for a Navy 2.0 drop on ADC instead of copping a pre-order.

definitely a few people who want them for retail.

If i didn't have 1.0, I would have copped right now. Need that back up pair and 2.0's will do, but not desperate, yet. I may start getting rid of doubles and triples because of the yellowing/orange that happens out of the blue, no matter what. Really thought i could buy UB;s to last me for the next 5-10 years without the discoloration. Cool with the discoloration after wearing them, but sounds like it could also happen just sitting in the box.

definitely a few people who want them for retail.

If i didn't have 1.0, I would have copped right now. Need that back up pair and 2.0's will do, but not desperate, yet. I may start getting rid of doubles and triples because of the yellowing/orange that happens out of the blue, no matter what. Really thought i could buy UB;s to last me for the next 5-10 years without the discoloration. Cool with the discoloration after wearing them, but sounds like it could also happen just sitting in the box.
Those pre-orders were retail too. I think the dude wanted to cop with a 15% off coupon on ADC which not sure will work.

I think the yellowing (oxidation) happens with any shoe that sits, even Jordans. Have yet to see any yellowing in my doubles but will probably inevitably happen.

My navy 1.0s are okay. They feel a little snug compared to my other UBs but if I went  .5sz up in my normal UB size, it would be too long. Still gonna keep them though because they Navy is pretty nice nonetheless.

I may start getting rid of doubles and triples because of the yellowing/orange that happens out of the blue, no matter what. Really thought i could buy UB;s to last me for the next 5-10 years without the discoloration. Cool with the discoloration after wearing them, but sounds like it could also happen just sitting in the box.
That's what I did. Yellow plague hit my wool grays after one wear and being boxed up again. I sold my extra creams before the plague hit them. I'd be beyond upset if I open the box to see yellow boost so I dumped them before that happens.

That's what I did. Yellow plague hit my wool grays after one wear and being boxed up again. I sold my extra creams before the plague hit them. I'd be beyond upset if I open the box to see yellow boost so I dumped them before that happens.

"The Plague" :rofl:

Very fitting.

Weird. None of my pairs are turning yellow or orange. And I have all types: heavily worn, lightly worn, and DS. I wonder why.

Back
Top Bottom