ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont even know who TBlake is 
roll.gif

gdamn not this fiasco again. argued with people over facebook about revup's legitimacy last week lol.

Lol this is going no where.

The dude asked a question to the thread so I/we put our input.
Just because you are ignorant about your purchase shows how foolish you are with your money.

But if you are gonna defame a company for selling fakes/b grade With your "expert" opinion then I will call you or anyone out on it.

This thread has regulars and contributors who have collectively tried to help NTers and even side busters like yourself.

Please stop trying to act like you fresh when just sound like straight hot garbage.
im not defaming anyone by stating a fact

just contributing to the thread in case anyone else decides to purchase from a site not as widely known (and again, NOT on the first page like you claimed, thus rendering your input already pointless, but you couldn't resist blowing your whistle since you get self-validation by posting in this thread)

making up things about "acting like you fresh" just shows you have nothing legitimate to say anymore once put in your place. just rambling away from the point of the original discussion that you were never a part of.     

take your L and move on man…you sounding like you about to lose sleep over this, it's not worth it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
im not defaming anyone by stating a fact

just contributing to the thread in case anyone else decides to purchase from a site not as widely known (and again, NOT on the first page like you claimed, thus rendering your input already pointless, but you couldn't resist blowing your whistle since you get self-validation by posting in this thread)

making up things about "acting like you fresh" just shows you have nothing legitimate to say anymore once put in your place. just rambling away from the point of the original discussion that you were never a part of.     

take your L and move on man…you sounding like you about to lose sleep over this, it's not worth it :lol:  

You are defaming a company with your false claims. Provide proof that any of those pairs are fake and your claims will have weight to them, which they don't.

You are right, there is anything more I can say to a person who doesn't Critical think and decides something is fake because they don't understand what they are purchasing.

You're more than welcome to keep responding back to me if you'd like. I'd suggest PMs so you don't waste everyone's time here trying to be a "winner" out of a discussion that you believe needs to have your worthless input on..

this reminds me of the whole air randy fiasco. JOQDAN was what started all the buzz 
laugh.gif
 but before that air randy was supposedly super "connected"

as for the triple blacks... im not sure how i feel about them. were the ones posted official stock pics? if theyre not simply just blacked out and have some accents around the shoe i might be down, all black might just be too low key for me if that makes any sense. 

Back
Top Bottom