ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It's not though. Would you consider a rubber outsole and a Boost midsole to be the same thing? All the veteran Boosters in here pretty much know that once your Boost gets dirty you're not going to be able to make it look perfectly white again unless you essentially use a solution to paint over it
I've been wearing boosts since the very first release and I've used that 40 volume and oxy clean to make them white again /shrug.

Now that the trool has went back into his hole, even though non-boost related. Copped these since they were pretty cheap. I've heard they are super comfy so we shall see.

*note : these are marketed as post-workout/post-swim shoes so not sure how they will hold up against UBs aesthetic-wise but if they are comparable to UB comfort, then they might have a winner with these

MSRP: $60.00

the white/black pair look nice (better in pics), kinda look like 3Ms  but I'm gonna hold out on those to see if these are worth copping.

Last edited:
You are defaming a company with your false claims. Provide proof that any of those pairs are fake and your claims will have weight to them, which they don't.

You are right, there is anything more I can say to a person who doesn't Critical think and decides something is fake because they don't understand what they are purchasing.

You're more than welcome to keep responding back to me if you'd like. I'd suggest PMs so you don't waste everyone's time here trying to be a "winner" out of a discussion that you believe needs to have your worthless input on..
again you are making things up to fit your view

go ahead and show me where i said they were fake? don't worry i'll wait

b grades are not fake fyi since you are clearly confused

again, show me where i stated they were fake

stripe 3 for a fact sent me a pair with multiple/obvious defects, hence b grade

can't believe some people are this dull…literally placing words in peoples mouths/posts….a new low

reading and comprehension is critical bro

Last edited:
im not defaming anyone by stating a fact

just contributing to the thread in case anyone else decides to purchase from a site not as widely known (and again, NOT on the first page like you claimed, thus rendering your input already pointless, but you couldn't resist blowing your whistle since you get self-validation by posting in this thread)

making up things about "acting like you fresh" just shows you have nothing legitimate to say anymore once put in your place. just rambling away from the point of the original discussion that you were never a part of.     

take your L and move on man…you sounding like you about to lose sleep over this, it's not worth it :lol:  

I've been busy teaching since mid August and haven't had time to really jump in here and post, but I have to tell you I've been coming in here since February and jpac has been very, very helpful to A LOT of people, regulars and non alike. If you were a frequent visitor, you'd understand more where he is coming from. I can't count how many times this issue has been brought up, and how many times it's been put to rest by what I and other regulars consider "experts" concerning UB's. He just doesn't take **** from people. I'm sure you can understand that answering the same question over and over and over again can get frustrating. On top of that a flippant remark made just exacerbates the situation. It's like some rookie coming into the locker room and telling you how the offense runs when you're the one who has been running it the last few seasons. Of course you're gonna get a *****. He's not gonna come at you for no reason. jpac, plus casper, tank, flood, gordy, they know what they are talking about. Isn't it wise to get your info from people who have been in the game since jump? I'm just saying... This thread is always entertaining haha hope you're all doing good.

I don't know why my post would start up such an argument.
I appreciate your input and help but there's no need to get frustrated.
I was just asking if anyone got the same thing. That is what a thread like this is for, which is asking for help. I was not saying the are fake, I was just putting it out there for those who did get that recent restock or those that never had a 1.0 in hand to compare.
It was just a concern for me since it is different from what I had, and also wondering how these small business shops get the 7/16 production of 1.0s when the big brick and mortar stores don't. So of course I will compare my older 1.0s with these new ones. Maybe there's an exclusive factory in China just for the leftover 1.0 materials for these small stores...
Anyway, Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean you need to bash it. Maybe my comparison post helped a few people and lurkers that did get their 1.0s recently. Or... maybe it didn't.

Thanks to those that answered my posts.

Now that the trool has went back into his hole, even though non-boost related. Copped these since they were pretty cheap. I've heard they are super comfy so we shall see.

*note : these are marketed as post-workout/post-swim shoes so not sure how they will hold up against UBs aesthetic-wise but if they are comparable to UB comfort, then they might have a winner with these

the white/black pair look nice (better in pics), kinda look like 3Ms  but I'm gonna hold out on those to see if these are worth copping.

again you are making things up to fit your view

go ahead and show me where i said they were fake? don't worry i'll wait

b grades are not fake fyi since you are clearly confused

again, show me where i stated they were fake

stripe 3 for a fact sent me a pair with multiple/obvious defects, hence b grade

can't believe some people are this dull…literally placing words in peoples mouths/posts….a new low

reading and comprehension is critical bro
Spoke too soon
laugh.gif

I thought you had other 'better' things to do than be on this thread?

I feel like you are going to keep going on with this topic that your have very little knowledge about until I stop responding to you.

Looks familiar
smile.gif

if these are shiny like the silver medals then it's a passsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss for me. 

The shiny threads make them look like cheerleader and/or cheerleader coach shoes...  or something. 

I hate my silver medals and only wear them when I know people won't be around to see and think "oh look at that guy doing sports things; given his shoes, he must be a cheerleading coach"

I don't know why my post would start up such an argument.
I appreciate your input and help but there's no need to get frustrated.
I was just asking if anyone got the same thing. That is what a thread like this is for, which is asking for help. I was not saying the are fake, I was just putting it out there for those who did get that recent restock or those that never had a 1.0 in hand to compare.
It was just a concern for me since it is different from what I had, and also wondering how these small business shops get the 7/16 production of 1.0s when the big brick and mortar stores don't. So of course I will compare my older 1.0s with these new ones. Maybe there's an exclusive factory in China just for the leftover 1.0 materials for these small stores...
Anyway, Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean you need to bash it. Maybe my comparison post helped a few people and lurkers that did get their 1.0s recently. Or... maybe it didn't.

Thanks to those that answered my posts.
i think examining of the topic is fair to an extent. like i mentioned before i remember when full size runs of space jams started popping up in 2010-2011 way after release on a scale no one else had ever seen before. back then fakes were only widley known as sponge bob dubzeros or air force ones with air max 95 soles on them. there were so many convos just like this that kept popping up of people calling them real and people calling the fake. online shops who were previously accepted as legit (i believe one or two were even niketalk sponsors) were carrying these "ghost" pairs and everyone was none the wiser.

not saying thats the case now, but its happened before. fakes have broken out onto the retail market in the past. its always worth discussion until the dust settles on the subject.

Spoke too soon
laugh.gif

I thought you had other 'better' things to do than be on this thread?

I feel like you are going to keep going on with this topic that your have very little knowledge about until I stop responding to you.
you have nothing to say because you've been proven wrong. you don't even know what a b grade is.

stripe 3 sent me a clearly defective/b grade pair of ub's. i claimed they were b grades. i never said they were fake. you jumped right on your high horse and went on writing essays having nothing to do with my post, even going as far to put words into my mouth and say i claimed they were fake. you are falling back now in light of your lack of reading and comprehension and realizing nothing you were arguing was even relevant or made sense. you have too much false pride in this thread to admit you are wrong or misinterpreted someones post and are now rambling on in attempt to save face…it's ok bro we get it. you don't have to try so hard. 

i feel like you are going to keep going on with this topic that you have very little knowledge about until i stop feeding you facts 

View media item 2187038
View media item 2187039

Bro...DO NOT BUY THOSE!!!!!! I know we all have different taste but I am pretty sure the consensus on those are they are TERRIBLE.

you have nothing to say because you've been proven wrong. you don't even know what a b grade is.

stripe 3 sent me a clearly defective/b grade pair of ub's. i claimed they were b grades. i never said they were fake. you jumped right on your high horse and went on writing essays having nothing to do with my post, even going as far to put words into my mouth and say i claimed they were fake. you are falling back now in light of your lack of reading and comprehension and realizing nothing you were arguing was even relevant or made sense. you have too much false pride in this thread to admit you are wrong or misinterpreted someones post and are now rambling on in attempt to save face…it's ok bro we get it. you don't have to try so hard. 

i feel like you are going to keep going on with this topic that you have very little knowledge about until i stop feeding you facts 
Wrong about stripe 3? Since you are too thick-headed and empty in the brain let's counter your argument about b-grades.

This company has been around since 1984. I'm pretty confident in their 32-year history they would have already been accused of b-grade items if they were selling them.

Also, you are not an expert in Adidas quality control to make an assumption that the "flaws" in your pair were truly flaws or you were just being a drama queen over them because they didn't "feel" right in your eyes.

Calling them b-grades make folks feel they don't got an authentic pair and I called you out on discrediting these company. Not only are you discrediting them, you are discrediting the NTer who was nice enough to post a link here. And might i add goes to school by their physical store.

There's no point to counter-argument with you since you cite nothing and using your own opinion with no weight to anything.

It was even a waste of my time to even respond to you once more. But go on and believe what you want. There's plenty of 1.0 UBs everyone else will enjoy and not moan about how they are b-grades

Bro...DO NOT BUY THOSE!!!!!! I know we all have different taste but I am pretty sure the consensus on those are they are TERRIBLE.
I will bite the bullet to provide feedback on em so no worries.

$60 is a great price point if these are anywhere as comfy as UBs. I personally like white shoes better than black which the majority here likes black but the black pair isn't bad at all

I will bite the bullet to provide feedback on em so no worries.

$60 is a great price point if these are anywhere as comfy as UBs. I personally like white shoes better than black which the majority here likes black but the black pair isn't bad at all
I'll be wearing my Uzzys anxiously awaiting your review

*Do like that black pair though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom