ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thanks brothers. 

do you guys think $360 shipped for those creams are reasonable? i've been looking for a pair for a minute and saw these go up on ebay.
Not sure if reasonable is the right word but $360 seems like it's on the lower end of all the crazy resell prices.

Last edited:
aight thanks for the input guys. about to pull the trigger 
nthat.gif

thanks brothers. 

do you guys think $360 shipped for those creams are reasonable? i've been looking for a pair for a minute and saw these go up on ebay.
if there deadstock , thats a deal right now, but if they are used no that is not a deal but some are ok with paying that much for used sneakers. 

Last edited:
I swear 9.5 is the most popular size among Boost connoisseurs. Anyway I was lucky to get a pair in 9.5 but even with the insole removed, they were tight. Don't squeeze into them if they're not comfortable, it defeats the whole purpose. Just be patient and another pair will pop up.
I feel ya man. What did you end up doing with your 9.5? Did you keep them? Getting a popular pair of shoes on ebay for retail price is unheard of these days so I lucked up lol. I'm looking at 9.5's on ebay but I like my retail price... and I'm bad at being patient smh

The color on the cage is what ruins them for me. If it stayed more monotone, I'd be with em.
thats funny, the color on the cage is actually what makes them for me. some people (myself included) like the neutral tones of the cw, some dont. to each their own

I love neutral tones and if the cage was solidly the same color throughout, I'd bangs with them. Alas the grey/taupe cage with the cream stripes makes the Adidas logo too noticeable to me.

Quick question, I know it's been touched on and I've even searched the thread and found some answers but just wanted to ask for myself..

Seller Snapstyle is legit right? Is that official and the general consensus?

Last edited:
looking forward to the 2017 boosts although I still prefer the 1.0 knit pattern

My 1.0's (not including my solar red's)

Back
Top Bottom