ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody seen y-3 pure boost sz 10 for sale anywhere under $700. Desperately looking for a pair...pretty much ready to give up.

Went to the mall for the first time in forever today.

Ended up picking up black 2.0's from the Adidas store.

Was amazing to see how much real estate Adidas and Boosts are taking from Nike at the chain stores (Foot Locker, Foot Action, etc.).

Remember when I bought Solar red 1.0's and OG 1.0's on clearance at FNL at the same mall. Times change.
those were the days!!!

Thanks for the help, but for that colorway i dont think i would pay even retail. Lol! Its the other black and white or oreo colorway I am interested in. Cant find anything under $700.  
I feel ya on that....I still looking for the oreo color way myself too....I found the purple color way (under retail but still high) and this black color way but that's it

So what do people think of the new Day One Pure Boost that will release on friday? I think the black cw is looks pretty dope. Seems like they're primeknit too.

http://www.solebox.com/ado-pure-boost-zg.html

http://www.nicekicks.com/adidas-consortium-ado-pure-boost-zg-coming-soon/amp/
Damn they are both 
pimp.gif

Cant decide which one i like more , probably the olive one.

Last edited:
What's the sizing like on these? I'm a 12 in the Ultra Boost and LiveStock Pureboost. I presume I should go with a 12. 
I heard folks say they run big depending on your foot....ie. wide or narrow...but I wear 12 in all ultra boost, yeezy, stan smith, etc...but IMO I would go with a 12

I heard folks say they run big depending on your foot....ie. wide or narrow...but I wear 12 in all ultra boost, yeezy, stan smith, etc...but IMO I would go with a 12
I have rather narrow feet. So, I think I might cop the 11.5. Not sure if I should wait it out regarding price since these seem sold out everywhere else I looked. Doubt Y3 ever has promo codes? 

I have rather narrow feet. So, I think I might cop the 11.5. Not sure if I should wait it out regarding price since these seem sold out everywhere else I looked. Doubt Y3 ever has promo codes? 
Honestly if that's what u like...**** it...cop them....Y3 sometimes have promo codes...but when they usually do our sizes are already gone by then...and they just really clearing inventory for the new stuff

Last edited:

you'll be swimming in your true size if you went with a 12. Hell, 11.5 might be big.

But if i were you, i'd cop 11.5 and pray

I wear 12 in UB, 12 in livestock and 12 in the white y3. It's a little looser but very comfortable - I wear my UB very tight.

Hello Guys..
Just need your input. I just copped adidas Ultra Boost today and for some reason one of the shoe's stiching was not done properly. I have attached the photo as well. The top cirle shows the stitching went over the top and as for the bottom circle, the stiching stopped on the side. The other shoe is perfectly fine as the stiching didnt go over the top and stopped on the side. Has anyone got the same stiching problem? Is this normal? Thanks View media item 2195812

Hello Guys..
Just need your input. I just copped adidas Ultra Boost today and for some reason one of the shoe's stiching was not done properly. I have attached the photo as well. The top cirle shows the stitching went over the top and as for the bottom circle, the stiching stopped on the side. The other shoe is perfectly fine as the stiching didnt go over the top and stopped on the side.
I just looked at a couple pairs of UB that I have handy and the stitching stops before reaching the top, like the circle you have drawn on the right.  Shouldn't be an issue either way, though.

Hello Guys..
Just need your input. I just copped adidas Ultra Boost today and for some reason one of the shoe's stiching was not done properly. I have attached the photo as well. The top cirle shows the stitching went over the top and as for the bottom circle, the stiching stopped on the side. The other shoe is perfectly fine as the stiching didnt go over the top and stopped on the side. Has anyone got the same stiching problem? Is this normal? Thanks
My OG purps had a stitching issue on the same spot. The other shoe was perfectly fine like in your case. Probably a QA issue that wasn't caught.

Edited: Just noticed the issue is on the same spot as mine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom