ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
clean AF. I still haven't worn either of mine because they are too big. Feelings are hurt.

these are as nice as the overly hyped white pair.
Yeah I think I like them both equally. The white ones are a little louder while these are a bit more sleek. Wish I had the foresight to grab as many pairs of the white ones as humanly possible. Prices on them are insane right now.

INSANE.

Like i don't understand how the white ones are $700+ depending on size. People asking $1000+. :smh:

Could have made so many trades if we had the foresight.

INSANE.

Like i don't understand how the white ones are $700+ depending on size. People asking $1000+.
mean.gif

Could have made so many trades if we had the foresight.
Yeah no doubt.

I still have my matches pair on ice but I don't want to let it go.

Still have my white y3s ds. **** may as well just see what I can get :lol: One of my fav sneakers tho would be hard to part with

Blacks are super clean. May even like them more than my whites. Whites POP a little too much for me lately. Been keeping it more subtle.

Anybody in Canada eat today? Several footlockers here in Vancouver restocked the CB 2.0s, just like what the other guy said happened in Ottawa (I think he said Ottawa?) a couple days ago. Of course I got there too late, had a clinical I had to do first this morning :x

Last edited:
I know I am the only one to blame but I should not have passed on those black y3s during the Matches fiasco. Great alternative to WW.

Anybody in Canada eat today? Several footlockers here in Vancouver restocked the CB 2.0s, just like what the other guy said happened in Ottawa (I think he said Ottawa?) a couple days ago. Of course I got there too late, had a clinical I had to do first this morning :x

Might as well wait for the tripple blacks.

Never get anything here in Winnipeg. Not gna start hunting now.

wool grey prices are out of control.

What's funny is OG purps are some of the fairest priced UB's you can find. Of course there are more available.

I swear 9.5 is the most popular size among Boost connoisseurs. Anyway I was lucky to get a pair in 9.5 but even with the insole removed, they were tight. Don't squeeze into them if they're not comfortable, it defeats the whole purpose. Just be patient and another pair will pop up.
I feel ya man. What did you end up doing with your 9.5? Did you keep them? Getting a popular pair of shoes on ebay for retail price is unheard of these days so I lucked up lol. I'm looking at 9.5's on ebay but I like my retail price... and I'm bad at being patient smh

I got a pair of 1.0 in black and white from revupsports and stripe3, both in the same week. I think I stuck out like 6 times before that. I wear 9.5 in almost every shoe under the sun, but these ran small for me to the point where it felt like it was cutting off my blood flow. My big toe was poking through the primeknit. When I took the insole out they fit fine, still snug but it wasn't restrictive anymore. I know a size 9 would be impossible for me to be comfortable in even with the insole removed . But our feet might be different even though we wear the same size. I'm just saying don't compromise comfort just because the shoes are sexy.

Are you a nurse too? [emoji]128513[/emoji] I went after work and was lucky to grab a pair. They let others order their size in.

wool grey prices are out of control.

What's funny is OG purps are some of the fairest priced UB's you can find. Of course there are more available.

Cursing the day I saw them at HOH and foolishly just kept it moving. I had just copped CBs, Whites, and some JB release I can't remember so I was trying to not go crazy with the purchases. That was the wrong call.

Back
Top Bottom