ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SNS is approaching a different level lately.  These are approaching Hypebeast UB price levels.  I'd do anything I could to make that trade work.
he said no to the trade.. backed out

thinknig of offering the 750s and my MC2.0s for V2 and SNS

thank you. Prevented me from making a mistake. Really wanted the Japan pair
You could still do it if you want to. It'd just be that size that's a little bigger. So if your UBs size are 10.5 and 11 your PK NMD sizes would be 10 & 10.5. They don't run full size big so you'd be straight 

You could still do it if you want to. It'd just be that size that's a little bigger. So if your UBs size are 10.5 and 11 your PK NMD sizes would be 10 & 10.5. They don't run full size big so you'd be straight 
Agree. Best fit for me would be half size down from tts plus UB insole.

Hey all, currently considering 2 boost shoes and wanted to get feedback. Really liking the look of both of these but only can get one. Which would you guys pick?? EQT or PB ZG DO
I like the top pair, so will you buy the top pair please? Thanks.

Last edited:
^ :lol:

Hey all, currently considering 2 boost shoes and wanted to get feedback. Really liking the look of both of these but only can get one. Which would you guys pick?? EQT or PB ZG DO

Never been a fan of making this kind of decision based on the preferences of others, so I'll save that, but I think that top pair has a better chance of sticking around and going on sale based on previous EQT Boosts if that helps.

Reactions: gir
Not in the States myself, and can't post any links, but I saw some CB1.0 in Women's sizes on the US Footlocker site.

Repped, such an underrated pair
nthat.gif
if only I could find a 14
laugh.gif

Haha! I hope not, wouldn't pay over 200 for them.

Theres a size 10.5 navy 1.0 on the bay right now for around retail shipped (ends in 45 minutes if somebody needs and wants to snipe it)

Haha! I hope not, wouldn't pay over 200 for them.
Theres a size 10.5 navy 1.0 on the bay right now for around retail shipped (ends in 45 minutes if somebody needs and wants to snipe it)

that one will end up over $200. Probably a bunch of dudes waiting for that 30 second mark to start bidding!

Back
Top Bottom