ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some guy had these uncaged UB at my local mall. They looked like the midnight mulitcolor UB that was rumored to release. Looked pretty good in person
nthat.gif
. Didn't look closely to see if they were fake or not. 

IMPOSSIBLE. $350 plus!! Never would imagine that happening.

I'd jump at the first $275 i see in a 10.5 or 11, but thats a pipe dream
yea starting to think the window has closed on getting 1.0s for $230 or less

Besides the endless OG white restocks of course

Hopefully I can just get a grey 3.0 to make up for it

Sigh and the Ash Purples I got for mom are just sitting in the garage collecting dust bc she hasn't been exercising these days....

i'm a believer that water does make it yellow. On the pairs i cleaned the most, yellow has occurred. Of those i never clean, they haven't yellowed.

How do you guys clean your boosts? I heard they stain very easily
None of my boosts are terribly yellow, but some do have it. I only use baby wipes to clean up the dirt. I don't scrub them or try to remove the yellowing. Definitely more noticeable on the 1.0

i'm a believer that water does make it yellow. On the pairs i cleaned the most, yellow has occurred. Of those i never clean, they haven't yellowed.
Yeah. I use this pair fairly without any yellowing. Then it got wet a few times and now has yellowing.

Last edited:
I really wish Adidas would bring back the OG Pure Boosts. Those were the shoes that started the current Adidas wave (for me at least). I could go for a couple more pairs.
They're ok. A little too soft IMO. Actually began to hurt my feet after several hours of wear. Although like you said, they did start the bug for me. Especially when I was buying some for $75. Regret passing on the camos for like $50ish. For some reason they went on sale really quick at the Foot Lockers in Houston.
Day ones are ugly to me. Looks like something a flashy golfer would wear.
V3 whites looks really clean.
V1 > V3 ......................................... V2 ... pretended they never happened and don't exist. At least it was money is saved for a while.

Yeah they yellow somewhat, but they're comfy lol

Yeah but for Adidas to be charging what they charge and it being one of there "premium" releases that's kind of faulty. I hope they are addressing it for future releases because that's a problem to me for some sneakers to be showing that type of defect/wear in under such a short period of release. I got 15 year old Air Max that have'nt yellowed. :rofl:

Last edited:
   Quote:
Taking my beaters to Vietnam. Now the boost is starting to yellow. Does water affect the yellowing of the boost. I noticed it became worst because it got wet because of the rain.
Loving those 3M flats on the CB 1.0 man.
smokin.gif

Currently have 3M ropes on mine.

Back
Top Bottom