ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2199645Taking my beaters to Vietnam. Now the boost is starting to yellow. Does water affect the yellowing of the boost. I noticed it became worst because it got wet because of the rain.

My CBs are yellowing in the exact same spots as yours, the front and right under the heel. I've noticed the yellowing gets worse after wearing them in the rain. Funny though because a few of my newer conti sole pairs have been worn in the rain and they have no yellowing at all. Actually my 3m pair is staring to yellow just a bit. So I guess its not just the original soles that this happens to. :frown:

I found the yellowing is greatly expedited by the layer of glue that is between the boost and the rubber outsole.

Quote:

Loving those 3M flats on the CB 1.0 man. :smokin

Currently have 3M ropes on mine.
Thanks man. Yeah I like 3M on my CB. Gives a little accent

My CBs are yellowing in the exact same spots as yours, the front and right under the heel. I've noticed the yellowing gets worse after wearing them in the rain. Funny though because a few of my newer conti sole pairs have been worn in the rain and they have no yellowing at all. Actually my 3m pair is staring to yellow just a bit. So I guess its not just the original soles that this happens to. :frown:
My others pairs dont have yellowing since I havent worn them while raining. Only my CB. I guess it really affects the yellowing. Lesson is don't wear UB while raining. Lol.

By any chance, anyone know where to find women's cb1.0 (s77514) in a size 6? Lady wants em and don't wanna settle for the 2.0s.

Yeah.. Took a quick look at ebay and only sz6 I found was going for 250+20 for shipping. Guess I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled on this one. Thanks for quick response though.

Oh yez, you guys just killed the shoe for me haha

still feel like the navy is a must

and maybe even this red one. You know they're different 

Just wondering; do you guys keep your UBs in the boxes if you buy them but want to keep them DS for a while?

Back
Top Bottom