ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hear ya but when was the last time they released/restocked in stores? I don't recall them releasing over the summer. If they stopped production in 7/16 then doesn't that mean we would've had a release late August or September of this year? Idk something just seems odd to me.
At one point they were restocking almost daily (within the last few weeks). You're good to go.

Last edited:
At one point they were restocking almost daily (within the last few weeks). You're good to go.

They restocked on ADC within the last three months? Or on any of the footstores/sites? Or just eBay sellers?

Last edited:
what are those Ultra Boost on Wex Instagram Story????????? 
nerd.gif

Anyone use a site called thefloor? They have choco boosts for about $500 lol. Dont know if its legit

wth...how are these out in the wild already. Apparently these are the 3M's that dropped in vancouver

Last edited:
Had one of those shoe cleaner kiosk workers at the mall say my UBs looked like ****, so decided to finally clean em. A machine wash made them look brand new again
 Did you have to put them in a bag or anything special?

I would like to try that with mine as well. Did you use regular detergent? I assume you let them air dry afterwards right?

In Vancouver Canada? I live there, haven't heard a word about those, either on the local sneaker groups, or via the usual store IG accounts... something doesn't add up here.

There's actually a size 11 on eBay right now and the guy's in Canada [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Ohh ok, so any kind of shoe trees will do?
Do not put high end dress shoe "shoe trees" in Ultra Boosts. They will stretch the PK out and get rid of the snug feel. I did this to two of my beater Ultra Boosts (OG Purple and beater 3M's) to just see what it would do. I learned my lesson. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom