ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In Vancouver Canada? I live there, haven't heard a word about those, either on the local sneaker groups, or via the usual store IG accounts... something doesn't add up here.
Just to follow up on this. Did some digging, a local boutique released them early, this afternoon. Probably all gone by now though, I can't make it downtown anyways.

s/o to the homie @Lee831  for the Livestocks. Newest addition to the PB ZG fam.

Sizing is all messed up on them as I had to go .5sz up my usual PB ZG size which is the same size as my UB size. All in all a great shoe if you get the sizing correct. Feels just a slight margin below the y-3, but not by much though.

s/o to the homie @Lee831
 for the Livestocks. Newest addition to the PB ZG fam.

Sizing is all messed up on them as I had to go .5sz up my usual PB ZG size which is the same size as my UB size. All in all a great shoe if you get the sizing correct. Feels just a slight margin below the y-3, but not by much though.

View media item 2201751

I've been on the look out for those. Waiting for a good deal that will someday come. Nice pick up!

s/o to the homie @Lee831
 for the Livestocks. Newest addition to the PB ZG fam.

View media item 2201751
Great pick up man. One of my favorites.

I've been on the look out for those. Waiting for a good deal that will someday come. Nice pick up!
Great pick up man. One of my favorites.
Thanks y'all. I slept on them the first time since I am more of a white base shoe preferred but this UB drought had me lookin' to cop something. 
laugh.gif

Plus I've always been a big fan of PB ZGs. Been saying PB ZGs > NMDs if only they had better CWs

I'm size 9 us men's in ultra boost. If i was to get women's colorway I should get szie 11 womens? I have normal feet =)

wth...how are these out in the wild already. Apparently these are the 3M's that dropped in vancouver
Jonathan & Olivia in Toronto also released them early over a week ago. They had advertised them as just regular whites.

Last edited:
Thanks y'all. I slept on them the first time since I am more of a white base shoe preferred but this UB drought had me lookin' to cop something. :lol:

Plus I've always been a big fan of PB ZGs. Been saying PB ZGs > NMDs if only they had better CWs
Yeah slept on that during the initial release and was not lucky enough during the ww release. Had to pay resell but has no regrets.

Y'all cleaned out SportsShoes of the Multicolors, hope NT ate
nthat.gif

Was trying to cop the Volts with the discount code, seems to be no longer working. Can anybody else confirm?

Ohh ok, so any kind of shoe trees will do?
Do not put high end dress shoe "shoe trees" in Ultra Boosts. They will stretch the PK out and get rid of the snug feel. I did this to two of my beater Ultra Boosts (OG Purple and beater 3M's) to just see what it would do. I learned my lesson. 

ohh **** I just have been stuffing mine with socks to the point which they explode and I try them on every few days to see if there's a difference. which shoe trees work best?

ohh **** I just have been stuffing mine with socks to the point which they explode and I try them on every few days to see if there's a difference. which shoe trees work best?
I don't really think there is any point of using shoe trees in prime knit shoes (besides looks.) There is no shape to hold really, shoe trees were meant for leather shoes to keep the shape (IIRC)

Whats your purpose for using the shoe tree? To make it less snug?

I don't really think there is any point of using shoe trees in prime knit shoes (besides looks.) There is no shape to hold really, shoe trees were meant for leather shoes to keep the shape (IIRC)
Agree. Unless you want to stretch out the knit I believe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom