ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dislike MC tremendously (in my top 5 worst UB's made list) but the white heel tab looks better than the ugly red they chose. The red always looked out of place to me.

any clue when the triple blacks restock on kdac tonight?
Now that TND blew up the spot you're gonna have a lot more competition on that site.

Which begs the question, who hurt TND so badly? Haha

He seems to have caught some serious feelings on here.

Happened to log onto ADC and see that Core Black 2.0's were up. Doubled up. Should be set for the next six months or so.

Adidas sure is making it hard to keep up with Boosts now also. So many damn releases. Think I'm stepping away for a bit at the right time. It'll be interesting how long the "hype/cool" factor stays around. I guess as long as 'Ye is with Adidas, huh.

Now that TND blew up the spot you're gonna have a lot more competition on that site.

Which begs the question, who hurt TND so badly? Haha

He seems to have caught some serious feelings on here.
What's the whole story with him. I don't get why he can't post in here anymore. He seemed helpful

I wasn't aware of him when he was on here. He DEFINITELY lurks though.

I dunno if I'd call him helpful but he's definitely stirring things up haha.

Unfortunately, the end result of the game he's playing with adidas right now is a Draw type system. That's his goal. He wants adidas releases to be more "fair". The Draw is complete and utter garbage though so I really don't hope he succeeds.

Soooo, let me get this straight.  Champs getting the olives and the cream/grey?  from the release locator, it looks like really limited stores?

Last edited:
smokin.gif
  White 3M

extremely lazy.

I see you though, Adidas. You got many by the balls and people will cave and buy the trash.

Sly dogs.

Back
Top Bottom